Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers Wanted* Recolors for Brassex's non-roof meshes

by dewshine Posted 8th Apr 2005 at 2:31 AM - Updated 22nd Nov 2005 at 7:21 PM by dewshine

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 3:28 AM
Damn! I can't believe how nice you made those look. Nice work!

Brasstex
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 3:36 AM
They really do look fantastic Dewshine, Thank You.

Brasstex, I can never thank you enough for all the wonderful amazing goodies you have made, I love everything soooo much...sending you a (((hug))) because I don't think thank you is enough.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 3:36 AM
Beautiful job!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 9:58 AM
You just can't get better than that!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 5:47 PM
I have two new awning and three new 4-pole tent recolors for you. All come in one rar file. * You must have Brassex's Medieval Fair for these to work. * Please download the set from the link in the first post.

Pictures:

And one for fun, LOL
Attached files:
File Type: rar  TentandAwningrecolors1.rar (45.1 KB, 243 downloads)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 11:29 PM Last edited by sandyfootprints : 8th Apr 2005 at 11:36 PM. Reason: deleted:
deleted: My Damn browser connection died and then came back, so I ended up double posting
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 11:31 PM
dewshine, hats off to you with your jaw dropping recolours to Brassex's Mountain Monastry set. You have both made an Incredible collaborative set. Definately a keeper!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 9:10 PM
dewshine what would we do without the wonderful variety you give to our games. Thank you for sharing your talented recolors with us, and your creations too! They are greatly appreciated. :bump:
#10 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 11:17 PM
Awesome work, thank you
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 8:36 PM
I got a request for some additional signs. these say "Clothier" and "Dry Goods" I tryed to make them simple and clear yet fancy. If they suck I'll do 'em again

Also..the register that comes with the game just does not hack it in a medieval neighborhood...I did a wood recolor. I'm placing it here because I used Brassex's wood graphic so in effect it's something of his applied to a maxis mesh. As you can see the banners look pretty good from a distance, but become grainy close up. There's not much I can do about that because of the way the graphics are used on the banner. I hope they are okay...

Again you need the meshes for the Medieval fair for these to work. The link is in the first post.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  medievalrecolorbyrequuest.rar (52.8 KB, 125 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:29 PM
INSANITY it makes in such a way super property work and has so good ideas, hat off before you, is totally fascinated by you and your work!!!!! Thank-beautifully!!!! Please never stop with your ideas!!!!
:drive: :dance: :dance: :dance: :thumb:

Greetings you: -)

I´am Happy to be a Member ... .-))
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:10 PM
Thank you ,those dragons look awesome, you're very good
Forum Resident
#14 Old 8th May 2005 at 5:55 AM
Oooohhh thank you!! I especially love the tent recolors. These sets you and Brassex have been working on are exactly what I have been looking fo! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th May 2005 at 6:48 AM
Would it be poss. to get the tent recolored in camo (for my army base) to look like the millitary net type?
Fluffy
retired moderator
#16 Old 20th May 2005 at 12:09 PM
I love the monastery recolors, especially the red ones,
great work, thank you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th May 2005 at 3:09 AM
humybyrd, find me a sample and I'll do it. However, I will need a sample of exactly what you are looking for.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th May 2005 at 10:31 PM Last edited by humybyrd : 31st May 2005 at 1:00 AM. Reason: adding photos
K I will look for one. Thank you.

After a long search these are the only photos I could come up with. My baase camp is set in the desert terrain so I would prefer it to be the brown sand color but just having it any color would be great. Thanks again.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 10:10 PM
:sorry: Oh... it took me nearly five months to get back to you. I'm so sorry it took so long. To make it up to you I have 6 tent recolors. Hope you like them. They are camo but not the netting. I just couldn't get the detail to look right.

But I hope you like them anyhow. Again you must have Brassex's Medieval faire meshes for this to show up in your game. there's a link in the first post...
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Dewshinescamotentrecolorspack1.rar (50.5 KB, 39 downloads)
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 10:15 PM
These are great not worried that you couldnt get the netting to work right they will look great on my army base. Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 11:16 PM
you are welcome :D