Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#26 Old 16th May 2015 at 7:38 PM
Avast!, Peerblock, MalwareBytes, SpyBot.
Advertisement
Banned
#27 Old 16th May 2015 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kirstygreen2
there was something called dragon branch installed on here,

Dragon Branch is not our property, and is malware. Never would this site have something like THAT on our site.
Quote: Originally posted by Kirstygreen2
Coolthxkbye.

THAT IS RUDE.

Also, anyone who survived AIDS who viewed this thread would be EXTREMELY offended, valley girl.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 22nd May 2015 at 3:55 AM
Personally, I'm just glad "Kirstygreen2" {bet that's not even your REAL name} is gone. I HOPE is gone. I feel like I've been farted in the face.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
#29 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:41 AM
Meh. People make mistakes. I tend to favor forgive as long as it doesn't happen too often. It has to be more often than I make mistakes, and lordy knows I've made enough for this lifetime!

I can see where someone with a adware infected computer could be confused as to what's going on, thinking it's a website when really their browser is hosed.
#30 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Personally, I'm just glad "Kirstygreen2" {bet that's not even your REAL name} is gone. I HOPE is gone. I feel like I've been farted in the face.

*offers grammapat some delicious perfume I smelled the other day called 'Angelica' to rid herself of the malodorous Kirsty*
Mad Poster
#31 Old 22nd May 2015 at 9:35 PM
Much appreciated, oh Majestic of the Magi. I would have offered to smell stuart's armpit...but that's another thread.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 2 of 2