Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATE: 3-6-2015 Unused EA Meshes as Custom Food

by SimsMatthew Posted 31st May 2015 at 12:37 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2015 at 8:53 AM by SimsMatthew

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st May 2015 at 1:55 PM
Its such a good idea to utilise these meshes.Thank you for the new foods
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st May 2015 at 3:08 PM
Love new recipes! Always my favorite thing! Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to try these out in game!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st May 2015 at 10:57 PM
can you try with sims 4?
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 5:24 PM
Default thanks great recipes
I downloaded your mod but I also have icemunnun ( sorry if misspelled the creator`s name) recipes. For somebody recipes do not show up in the game. Are there any incompatibilities? Please give me any suggestions because I like both mods. Thanks
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 5:35 PM
@tish3065, I was about to query this too the other day but realised this mod is not compatible with other food mods that are loaded with CCLoader. Since the Cooking Overhaul mod is updated by Cinderellimouse with CCLoader, then all other food mods made with it are also compatible with it. This mod requires Blackcat's version of Cooking Overhaul which doesn't use CCLoader at all, so you cannot have both mods and have them showing all recipes.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 6:39 PM
Default recipe
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
@tish3065, I was about to query this too the other day but realised this mod is not compatible with other food mods that are loaded with CCLoader. Since the Cooking Overhaul mod is updated by Cinderellimouse with CCLoader, then all other food mods made with it are also compatible with it. This mod requires Blackcat's version of Cooking Overhaul which doesn't use CCLoader at all, so you cannot have both mods and have them showing all recipes.

Thanks for the info. That helped alot
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 1:47 PM
Wow! Simsmathew, what a great update! And so quick too. Ah, you've realised the joys of CCLoader LOL.
Thank you so much, this is brilliant, will try it out right now
Scholar
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 2:53 PM Last edited by desiree101 : 2nd Jun 2015 at 3:03 PM.
Okay I've just tried it and there was an error that popped up at startup but I know what it is. (error attached)
I have Cinderellimouse's Greek Ingredients mod, and it has a lamb ingredient in it too, so the lamb ingredients are clashing from both mods lol
Its really just the reference/spelling that is exactly the same, so I did a work around by using the lamb ingredient from the 'Whats On The Menu' mod instead (which references the lamb ingredient in that one as 'simsmatthewlamb'). As I use that mod, tweaking it to be used with CCLoader for my personal use, the lamb ingredient doesn't clash with Cinderellimouse's mod, so now I can have all the food mods working harmoniously together
Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 9:34 AM
Sorry! I'll fix my mod for all players since I think not everyone is as capable as you @desiree101
I feel really bad for uploading such unrefined mods (including the petrol one) in such a short time, it makes me feel like I'm very irresponsible (ain't I?)
Scholar
#11 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 12:07 AM
Oh no, Simsmatthew, don't think that! You create mods, which is more than what I can do lol
Yeah I can 'read' the code and understand it but to put it together, thats beyond my capabilities. I think I have every one of your mods now, so you must be doing something right. Keep going!
Thank you so much for fixing the mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 5:28 PM
This is great! Sorry my naughty mod caused you so much trouble! ^__^
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 9:53 PM
This looks like a really fun mod! Question: it says that douglasveiga's strawberry mod is required. How would I get the strawberry plant from the store Bohemian set to work instead? I don't want two different strawberries in my game.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 5:25 AM
DouglasVeiga has a tutorial on how to replace his strawberry for the store one (they conflict), and personally I find douglas' mod more interesting.

I believe if you simply put my mod in without douglasveiga's strawberry, it will work regardless.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 9:07 AM
This recipes didn't show up in my game. I also use Green Vegetable Plants,Ingredients and Recipes by icemunmun and they disappear also after installing this mod:/
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 8:07 AM
They shouldn't conflict. Probably you forgot CCLoader?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsMatthew
They shouldn't conflict. Probably you forgot CCLoader?

I did not. Maybe "Cook With Any Ingredient" http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=523004 cause the problem
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 7:07 PM
its excptional
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 4:04 PM
thank you I hope it works with patch 1.67 .I love custom foods !
Instructor
#20 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 3:07 AM Last edited by hedgekat : 19th Jun 2015 at 7:46 AM. Reason: update
I installed your mod along with Douglas Viega's strawberry, banana plant and coconut tree. I previously had Cinderellimouse's cooking mod and her Greek recipes, icemunmun's plants and recipes and Douglas Viega's CCloader. All plants and recipes worked perfectly. When I entered the game after installing your mod only EA recipes are available. I am removing your mod and the others and will install each individually till I find the culprit. I do know that Viega's plants showed up in buy mode but none of your recipes were available so I am suspecting conflicts with your mod.

With your mod and the strawberry left out all the other recipes showed up. I decided to leave out the strawberry after reading Douglas's tutorial. Sounded like a hard job just to have strawberry plants that look real when none of the other plants do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 5:05 AM
so cool
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 2:03 AM
Cream of lobster and beef and vigetable consomme not showing in my game
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 8:52 AM
@nihonnippon These recipes only show up under single servings.
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsMatthew
@nihonnippon These recipes only show up under single servings.

Ah ok thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 9:20 PM
cool
Page 1 of 2