Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Skin textures for Aliens (inspired by the movie SPECIES)

by Tanja1986 Posted 17th Jun 2015 at 12:10 PM - Updated 19th Jun 2015 at 8:33 AM by Tanja1986 : updates

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 3:28 PM
Long time no see something so amazing. I do not usually comment but had to comment on this creation: AMAZING!
=)♥(=
PS: sorry my bad English.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 5:10 PM
Very nice. I just wish it was non-default.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fescoviks
Long time no see something so amazing. I do not usually comment but had to comment on this creation: AMAZING!
=)♥(=
PS: sorry my bad English.

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by epoling
Very nice. I just wish it was non-default.

It took a long time for the approval here on MTS, I may add a non Default version later on. Probably not today though. But it's a possibility for a future update, thanks for your suggestion!

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 9:40 PM
Now that is what I call an Alien (said with my Foghorn Leghorn voice)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 1:51 AM
Nice
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 6:22 PM
Wow! It's totally in my cyberpunk style! I love it I hope EA will create some futuristic/postapocalyptic world or something similar to my favorite city Midnight Hollow in the sims 3 someday, such aliens would fit there as well
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 6:50 PM
Wow, this is incredible! Really great work, thanks so much for sharing on here
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 7:48 PM
Thank you all so much for the amazing comments! I am glad you all like this skin! I have to say I love it to pieces in my game as well :D

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 3:43 AM
Hi, thanks for an amazing mod. But Can i have a question? Can you just create this skin but it doesn't replace the original skin just your skin with the colours please. Because i really really love it but i don't want to remove the original alien skin (i mean i want to have both of them)))))
Thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kuhien592002
Hi, thanks for an amazing mod. But Can i have a question? Can you just create this skin but it doesn't replace the original skin just your skin with the colours please. Because i really really love it but i don't want to remove the original alien skin (i mean i want to have both of them))))) Thank you

I will check into it as soon I find some spare time. I had this question asked already twice, so I will definitely check into that.

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 8:33 AM
Updates:
06/19/2015: I've uploaded a Non-Default version of the skin. Now you can make your Alien special while all the others stay the same colorful

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 9:54 AM
Amazing skins! They are fantastic!They give a little scary but I love, haha! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 3:24 AM
Is it possible to make default replacement skin for human sims?
I'm starting to think their just being lazy, if it's that hard, then how the heck are nude skins and these skins a thing?

Exactly, it's called their not trying to make default replacements, when it's obviously possible with effort. :/
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 11:38 AM
Default I want the default version.
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Updates:
06/19/2015: I've uploaded a Non-Default version of the skin. Now you can make your Alien special while all the others stay the same colorful

But now aliens can't use this at all? Aliens can't use skin details at all :/ So is there a possibility to still get the default version?
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gordabella
But now aliens can't use this at all? Aliens can't use skin details at all :/ So is there a possibility to still get the default version?

DEFAULT AND NON DEFAULT are both available for download!
The No Default adds a new Non Default skin for aliens, the others stay like they were form the original game!

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 9:20 PM
THANKS, VERY CUTE...
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
DEFAULT AND NON DEFAULT are both available for download!
The No Default adds a new Non Default skin for aliens, the others stay like they were form the original game!

I'm having an issue downloading the Default version as well. It doesn't appear under the files for download section. There are only 2 files for me:
SPECIES SKINBLEND_NON DEFAULT EYES.rar | Description: New texture for aliens (TEEN - ELDER) inspired by the movie SPECIES
Alien Non-Default Skin (SPECIES).rar | Description: Non default version (TEEN - ELDER) inspired by the movie SPECIES

Might they have been removed? I really want to see all the aliens in town in your texture and colors!
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 2:51 AM
I didn't know if this was possible, but I'd really love a bodysuit that looks like the skin.
I'm 24, but I don't want my sims running around naked, so I prefer the "barbie look" over them having their junk hanging out, but I can't find any clothes suitable for this skin.

Lurker.
Helper.
Leecher.
"Thanks" button forgetter.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 1:53 PM
I'm so going to freak-out with joy, when I see this in game. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 2:10 AM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 6:13 PM
Cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 7:00 PM
Best skin, tanks.
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 9:53 PM
Unable to find the default download. Is it possible that it was moved?
Thank you for your wonderful work.
Page 1 of 2