Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Obsolete] Workaholic Trait

by OhMy!! Posted 31st May 2015 at 1:39 AM - Updated 11th Apr 2016 at 5:50 PM by OhMy!! : Wrong file, sorry

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st May 2015 at 3:35 AM
Compatible with GTW active careers?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st May 2015 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YippieDaDoo
Compatible with GTW active careers?

Yep,

Sorry for my bad english...

Tuto-How to create a career - Sims 4 open to suggestions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st May 2015 at 11:28 AM
Merci bien ! J'en ai quelques uns qui ont besoin de ce trait !
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st May 2015 at 1:38 PM
C'est un peu plus vite ou très vite? Combien de jours il faudra pour recevoir une promotion? Je ne veux pas que mes sims soient promu chaque fois ils retournent de travail.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st May 2015 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parka632
C'est un peu plus vite ou très vite? Combien de jours il faudra pour recevoir une promotion? Je ne veux pas que mes sims soient promu chaque fois ils retournent de travail.

J'ai testé ce trait avec un Sim au 1er niveau de la carrière écrivain, et il a fallu attendre deux jours avant qu'il soit promu niveau 2, et ce en travaillant dur. La performance gagnée au travail est multipliée par 1,4.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st May 2015 at 6:35 PM
Awesome, thank you! This was a trickier trait to port over I think but your iteration works well!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st May 2015 at 7:35 PM
thanks so much. so happy to see someone's converting the traits i missed so much from previous versions of the game. now if someone would just convert the rebel trait...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st May 2015 at 8:10 PM
GREAT WORK (sorry for capitals)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 1:02 AM
Thank you. :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 1:02 AM
Thank you. :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 1:25 AM
Awesome! Been hoping for this trait! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 4:01 AM
thnx
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 4:59 AM Last edited by bigal66 : 8th Jun 2015 at 4:21 AM.
Got this to work-but as listed fun decays slow slow slow which is okay-however the performance still goes up about the same. The biggest thing I noticed is now my energy level never goes down its always maxed and my sim never has to sleep. Some may like that but I think it takes some fun out of the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 12:58 AM
Merci bien pour ce trait de caractère qui m'a l'air bien sympa !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 10:20 PM Last edited by OhMy!! : 9th Jun 2015 at 12:18 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by bigal66
Got this to work-but as listed fun decays slow slow slow which is okay-however the performance still goes up about the same. The biggest thing I noticed is now my energy level never goes down its always maxed and my sim never has to sleep. Some may like that but I think it takes some fun out of the game.

Weird, My Sim does need to sleep with this trait... I will check it, and the performance too. Thank you for telling me ! One question, do you use the "work hard" option on work?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 11:36 PM
hello! does this add the work from home option to the game? thank you for all your hard work! <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NyappyCat
hello! does this add the work from home option to the game? thank you for all your hard work! <3

You're welcome ! When you say "work from home" you mean work in your residential lot ? If it's what you means, sorry but no...

Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OhMy!!
Weird, My Sim does need to sleep with this trait... I will check it, and the performance too. Thank you for telling me ! One question, do you use the "work hard" option on work?

Yes I use the work hard option, and I have GTW installed and the game is updated to the latest version. I even started a new game(fresh install) and eliminated all mods except this one and still get the same results. (FUN slow slow slow-which its suppose to. PERFORMANCE goes up about the same as without this mode. And ENERGY is always maxed and sim never has to sleep. I even tried different careers and still the same result.) will keep trying different careers and keep you updated if I find any to work. Thank You.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 3:09 PM
Yes I use the work hard option, and I have GTW installed and the game is updated to the latest version. I even started a new game(fresh install) and eliminated all mods except this one and still get the same results. (FUN slow slow slow-which its suppose to. PERFORMANCE goes up about the same as without this mode. And ENERGY is always maxed and sim never has to sleep. I even tried different careers and still the same result.) will keep trying different careers and keep you updated if I find any to work. Thank You.

Indeed, I tested my trait, and my Sim don't wanna sleep, and the fun need is very slow. The performance is a bit more complicated, 'cause I can't increase the performance gain, the game would be too more... easy. I think i'll remove this option because there is already a mod who improve the work hard interaction. Well, I'll update the trait when the problem is solved, thank you again for telling me !

Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:58 PM
Indeed, I tested my trait, and my Sim don't wanna sleep, and the fun need is very slow. The performance is a bit more complicated, 'cause I can't increase the performance gain, the game would be too more... easy. I think i'll remove this option because there is already a mod who improve the work hard interaction. Well, I'll update the trait when the problem is solved, thank you again for telling me !

Thank You. If you could just fix the ENERGY thing, I think the performance and fun is okay and I believe acceptable by a lot of users. Thanks again for your hard work on this mod.
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 5:09 AM
Hi, I read that you fixed some the ENERGY and things, however the file listed here for download is the same file that I already downloaded and I get the same results. Have you uploaded the new file? I did download again and replaced the other one but it still works as before.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 12:40 PM
Hi, I read that you fixed some the ENERGY and things, however the file listed here for download is the same file that I already downloaded and I get the same results. Have you uploaded the new file? I did download again and replaced the other one but it still works as before.

My apologies, I fixed it ! Seriously, it's a chance you're here to tell me my mistakes XD ! Thank you !

Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 2:58 PM
My apologies, I fixed it ! Seriously, it's a chance you're here to tell me my mistakes XD ! Thank you !

I believe you fixed it, I'm just baffled at it doesn't work on my setup. But I would never just point out mistakes to anyone! I could send a game screen shot or game video showing you. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 3:13 PM
I believe you fixed it, I'm just baffled at it doesn't work on my setup. But I would never just point out mistakes to anyone! I could send a game screen shot or game video showing you. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.

At the time of my first post, the file I kept seeing was MTS_OhMy_1534856_BourreauTravail.rar for download. After posting a reply today-I noticed the file is now different and I downloaded now the MTS_OhMy_1539223_Workaholic file. I think last night I was seeing a cached page of this. I sincerely apologize to you. I will install the newest mode. Again I am sorry. I do believe this will work and I will let you know. Thanks again.
Page 1 of 2