Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th May 2015 at 10:55 PM Last edited by hidingcat92 : 31st May 2015 at 6:54 PM.
Default WCIF Cutthroat_Dollie tietop mesh (FOUND)
The mesh needed for these two swimsuits has been taken down. The maker's policy says you can include the mesh with recolors, but there don't seem to be any (I've only found recolors of the version with bermuda shorts on other sites).
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th May 2015 at 12:12 AM
Hmm. These: http://keoni-chan.tumblr.com/post/5...d-backed-up-for by keoni use almost the same mesh, but she edited it to have Maxis hands and probably put it in a new package, so it probably wont pick up the recolors. You could easily transfer the textures though (or even link them to the new mesh if you're comfortable with Simpe).

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th May 2015 at 10:58 AM
I must have that mesh somewhere because I have at least some of those suits. If you get really stuck I can have a look for it.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th May 2015 at 2:10 PM Last edited by theloveantidote : 30th May 2015 at 2:30 PM.
The mesh is here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st May 2015 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by theloveantidote
The mesh is here

Thank you!