Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
A PlayStation 4 that is...oh wait.

GTA 4 for the PC then

I don't understand
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 2:22 PM
All this stuff is so deep, I'm just saving up for a nice PC.
Instructor
#28 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 7:40 PM
ouch ... I want many things ... :/ but here on MTS, I would like my 60 000 downloads back : it would warm me a bit :D

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Mad Poster
#29 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 7:57 PM
What happened to them?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Inventor
#30 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 12:57 AM
I want my anger to live in an air tight jar and never bother me ever again.
I also want a hair cut.
I want to meet my daughter.
I even want a job.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Mad Poster
#31 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 1:21 AM
To go home!
I'm at my friends house tonight and stayed over last night too (I was suppose to leave today, but she made me stay another day because it was getting late), but tomorrow I'll be travelling all day, in hospital for a few days and then FINALLY I'll get to just sit around at home. I wanna go home so bad, so I can just sit on my comfy sofa and watch tv and play some video games. Being around people for too long kinda wears me out, especially when I know I won't be getting any time to myself for a while.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#32 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 2:40 AM
To be done my stupid English essay.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 2:53 AM
Milk chocolate, chocolate cake, and ice cream. Maybe some takeaway pizza, too...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#34 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 2:53 AM
I want S.H.I.E.L.D. to be a real agency so I can apply for a job there...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
#35 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 10:26 AM
To not have to revise to be able to do the exam
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 12:00 PM
We can only name a thing, not a person? Darn .. Okay, I would like a new book!

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#37 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 1:35 PM
Coffee - $2.28 for a small can of the brand I usually buy
Creamer - $3.85 for the 30something ounce container of the good-enough-for-me generic kind
Chocolate (because I can't find the chocolate I hid) - ________
A gallon of milk (so I can have a bowl of cereal) - $2.30 was the cheapest when I got a gallon 3 days ago
(and here's the bad one..) cigarettes - $4.00 thanks to a coupon burning a hole in my coupon caddy
The $20.00 to go out and get the stuff

And yes I realize the coffee, creamer, milk and nicotine only add up to about $14.00. I really want chocolate. $5/6 worth of chocolate would make me very happy indeed.

If I can't have all of that (obviously I can't since I don't have the $20.00), I'd take a visit from the sandman. Or a lullaby. SOMETHING to make me sleep. Being a part-time insomniac is ridiculous. Yes, part-time. I'll go a few days sleeping like I normally do.. asleep at a decent (for me) time and sleep for 5 or 6 hours. Then I get hit with a few days of can't sleep OR can sleep, but for no more than an hour or so. I've been like that my whole life and when I was younger it didn't bother me. Now it does, grrrrrr.
Scholar
#38 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 1:49 PM
Now i want some ice cream - it's not as hot as it was the days before. And of course, i'm hungry xD
And i want a real gaming laptop - i hate how hot it goes when i play Borderlands... i blame the engine, it gets hotter than Skyrim.
Instructor
#39 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
We can only name a thing, not a person? Darn .. Okay, I would like a new book!

It's ok, Nymph. I know you want me.
#40 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza

Well yeah, everyone loves Pizza.
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza

Oh you! Such a brat :lovestruc

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Inventor
#42 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 9:56 PM
I want a mini. a proper one, not one of these cars that *claim* they're minis.

and right now, I want a cup of tea. who's offering? *looks hopeful*

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Mad Poster
#43 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 11:46 PM
Don't have PROPER tea, but have various herbals. Would love chocolate cake to go with...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 6:44 AM
Video recordings of dreams. That's what I'd like. Not limited to my own dreams, though -- I'm curious to see that one that entertains Nymphetamine so well from time to time. I'm sure she is, too.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 8:26 AM
I'd like steady employment, and to complete my fangame soon. Pixel graphics aren't that easy.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
#46 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 2:32 PM
I want my Sims 3 runs smooth without crashes, lags, and never ending loading/save process. That's it.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#47 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 2:03 AM
I want my new uniform parts to arrive sooner... I'm getting tired of having to wash my socks every two days.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#48 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 3:46 AM
I want a hot fudge sundae to go along with a few of the Thin Mint cookies I have left. (Someone gave me a box of them last week and I hid one of the packages. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten any of them!) Ah well, a small cup of milk will have to do.
#49 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 5:38 AM
I want to go home to Ireland. I want to smell the sea scented air and I want to walk in the damp forest and hear the foxes shriek their excitement. That's all. Can I go home now?
Instructor
#50 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 8:06 AM
I want to have a faster internet connection. I want more ideas for stories and scenes to create in 3DS Max. I want Zbrush.
Page 2 of 10