Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Customers

by weerbesu Posted 20th Jun 2015 at 8:26 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2018 at 10:11 AM by weerbesu

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 1:07 AM
great, thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 4:29 AM
This mod is ridic. The place was so packed it looked like Black Friday. Instead of selling things, Sims just socialized and partied! Too much fun! Thanks ALOT!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 8:59 AM
So, uh, does this conflict with either Cyberops retail mods (such as customers wait forever or sure sales) or Scarletqueenkat's Faster retail actions? Does anyone know? And sorry if it is a stupid question.
Scholar
#5 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
So, uh, does this conflict with either Cyberops retail mods (such as customers wait forever or sure sales) or Scarletqueenkat's Faster retail actions? Does anyone know? And sorry if it is a stupid question.

Not a stupid question as I too would like to know... Im sure someone will test it out and let us know
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan

This should be compatible with all of them as I don't believe there's any same resource being edited
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 11:21 PM
So I did some further testing, and it appears that PC users can safely use the 5x flavour as long as Uncompressed Sim Textures is disabled. I've changed my warnings to reflect that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 4:39 AM
Yay! This is so awesome. I have huge retail places and it only feels like a few customers trickle in and out of the shop, now it can feel like my shopping center is packed!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
This should be compatible with all of them as I don't believe there's any same resource being edited

Thank you! This will be great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 1:42 AM
Thanks, weerbesu.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 10:02 PM Last edited by maddisonolvera : 25th Jun 2015 at 10:35 AM.
Is it just me, or has anyone else experienced the same problem? I like it that the store gets packed, but the sims seems to get stuck very often and sometimes they want to ring up but cant because they're stuck. At first I thought that it was the size of the store that was causing the problem, but it kept happening after I have expanded the store and made sure there was enough room to walk around.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 9:05 AM
Yes! Much needed, thank you! :)
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 10:00 PM
Both this mod and your newer "more guests at parties" mod contain the same resource file "S4_03B33DDF_00000000_676CCB4C0188CEC2" Is this the file to do with the amount of sims who can visit? If so, there's a definite conflict of interests there, as well as a bog standard conflict of mods.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Both this mod and your newer "more guests at parties" mod contain the same resource file "S4_03B33DDF_00000000_676CCB4C0188CEC2" Is this the file to do with the amount of sims who can visit? If so, there's a definite conflict of interests there, as well as a bog standard conflict of mods.

The resources are exactly the same in both mods, which means it shouldn't really affect anything. I suppose I can make the resource as a seperate package of their own the next time I update them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 11:27 PM
can this mods run on ts4 v1.7?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 6:07 PM
grazie mille
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 3:13 PM
Very nice mods, thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 8:21 PM
Default Question
Is there any way to change the pacing of customers? It drives me crazy that customers arrive when I open my shop and the same ones are still there EIGHT HOURS later when I close my shop. Unless they've bought something, failed to buy something (leaving in a huff) or I ask them to leave. All that they do is stand around in clumps chatting with each other or my employee. This is especially annoying if I'm trying to run a little 20X15 corner shop.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 12:51 AM
Thanx and kisses
Smeg Head
#20 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 12:56 AM
Hey, hey, 64-bit is here! So now let's fill those shops wall to wall, shop till you dro- no, actually, there'll be no room to drop, there'll be that many 64-bit shoppers. The time is ripe to build a megamall. Who cares if they don't actually buy anything. Just to see hundreds of them in there when the zombie apocalypse kicks off, that's why I'd invest in a retail mall...

(Now waiting not-so-patiently for TS4 Supernatural.)
Field Researcher
#21 Old 7th Dec 2015 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Hey, hey, 64-bit is here! So now let's fill those shops wall to wall, shop till you dro- no, actually, there'll be no room to drop, there'll be that many 64-bit shoppers. The time is ripe to build a megamall. Who cares if they don't actually buy anything. Just to see hundreds of them in there when the zombie apocalypse kicks off, that's why I'd invest in a retail mall...

(Now waiting not-so-patiently for TS4 Supernatural.)

Great idea!

One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them, One Sim to bring them all, And with bodyshop bind them
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 6:09 PM
Is it working with the 4 december patch?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eámanë
Is it working with the 4 december patch?

Yes.

I also added a 10x flavour of the mod. I've experimented with running a four-storey mall and even at 100 customers it's still too empty for my taste

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 3:37 PM
When will you be updating this for version 1.14.49.1020 recent patch?
or is it still compatible??
Cheers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 6:42 PM
Thank you! I was getting so damn bored of the same six Sims coming back over and over again.
Page 1 of 3