Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Violaceous" - Non-Default Lilac Hair Colour (V1)

by kellyhb5 Posted 21st Jun 2015 at 11:50 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2015 at 8:49 PM by kellyhb5 : Update for Spa Day and Cool Kitchen!

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 5:57 PM
I love your hair! They are fantastic. It is so hard to find good non-default hair colours. I was wondering though if you would make the colours for Luxury Stuff Pack and Perfect Patio Stuff Pack? I just prefer having hair colours for every one. I know I am difficult, I was just wondering. Thank you again for all your hard work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dogcatbirdsam115
I love your hair! They are fantastic. It is so hard to find good non-default hair colours. I was wondering though if you would make the colours for Luxury Stuff Pack and Perfect Patio Stuff Pack? I just prefer having hair colours for every one. I know I am difficult, I was just wondering. Thank you again for all your hard work!

Thank you
You're not being difficult don't worry ^.^ I just haven't bought the packs yet (I'm broke).
As soon as I have them I'll do it! x

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 2:26 PM
Love this color, I just wish it was for kids too... Then I could use it in my perfect genetics challenge
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 10:35 PM
This is some AMAZING work you've been doing! :D thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Renebob912
This is some AMAZING work you've been doing! thanks!

Thank you! ^.^

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 10:42 AM
c:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 5:04 AM
Beautiful! Thanks for you work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 11:04 AM
if you can make it for kids too that would be awesome! I would love to have hair that I can hand done to my children!
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 3:28 AM
I have followed your steps for installing, but it doesn't seem to have worked. The directory for the file currently is "D:/ProgramFiles/OriginGames/The Sims 4/Mods".

Is there some sort of Mod Loader available or something?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuluDominari
I have followed your steps for installing, but it doesn't seem to have worked. The directory for the file currently is "D:/ProgramFiles/OriginGames/The Sims 4/Mods".

Is there some sort of Mod Loader available or something?

Do you have other mods installed?
I put them here: C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
Try this x

Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 12:29 AM
No. I don't have any other mods instealled. I don't have my stuff on my C: drive because Asus thought it would be HILARIOUS to partition my hard drive and make C: super tiny and my D drive is huge. (Think 50GB outta a 1TB is my C drive. The rest is the D drive.)

That being said, I made a "Mods" folder in my Sims 4 folder. And extracted the files and placed them into the Mods folder. And when I booted the program again, there was nothing. Is there something I need to do in the actual game to initiate the mods or something?

Anyways, thank you for your time.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 2:17 AM
No. I don't have any other mods instealled. I don't have my stuff on my C: drive because Asus thought it would be HILARIOUS to partition my hard drive and make C: super tiny and my D drive is huge. (Think 50GB outta a 1TB is my C drive. The rest is the D drive.)

That being said, I made a "Mods" folder in my Sims 4 folder. And extracted the files and placed them into the Mods folder. And when I booted the program again, there was nothing. Is there something I need to do in the actual game to initiate the mods or something?

Anyways, thank you for your time.

Have you looked up how to install mods? There's a resource.cfg file that should be in there.

Before you mod a game you should really know what you're doing or you can end up breaking things.

http://simsvip.com/2014/08/22/how-t...-in-the-sims-4/

Hope this helps x

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 4:44 AM
it does a lot. Thank you! Your recolor is amazing and totally made my game all the better! Thank you so much! May I ask when you are going to recolors for Luxury stuff pack?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 7:44 AM
it does a lot. Thank you! Your recolor is amazing and totally made my game all the better! Thank you so much! May I ask when you are going to recolors for Luxury stuff pack?

I'm glad ^.^ You're welcome
& Thank you very much, I'll add the recolours for the Luxury pack when I manage to get my hands on it I recently acquired Perfect Patio so hopefully I can at least add the new hair from that x

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 9:13 AM
Hey, i really love your hair colours. Are you including Spa Day by any chance?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mondenkind
Hey, i really love your hair colours. Are you including Spa Day by any chance?

Thank you ^.^
I don't have Spa Day yet but hopefully I can get it, and when I do, I will

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 2:17 AM
its so cool :B
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kamghost
its so cool :B

Thank you

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 3:53 PM
can you make rainbow pastel color for all hairstyle or at least the eye with this color?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 12:23 AM
Tengo que descargar todos los archivos incluyendo los del juego base o si solo quiero tener este color en los peinados de alguna expansion en especifico puedo descargar solo ese???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorbetico230191
Tengo que descargar todos los archivos incluyendo los del juego base o si solo quiero tener este color en los peinados de alguna expansion en especifico puedo descargar solo ese???

I'm sorry if I misunderstand, I only speak English fluently so I had to use Google translate, which I know is bad
You can download the files individually
For example if you download the Cool Kitchen file only, you will only have the hairstyles from Cool Kitchen in this colour.
So you can download all the files to have the colour for all hairstyles and packs listed, or you can pick and choose individually if you only want the colour for a certain pack.
I hope that helps

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ati
can you make rainbow pastel color for all hairstyle or at least the eye with this color?

I can give it a shot & do you mean eyes that are lilac?

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 5:44 PM
Such a beautiful colour, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 5:44 PM
Such a beautiful colour, thank you!
Page 1 of 2