Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Never heard of Whitey28 I'll look her up. My main thing is camera work, I can't watch people who swing around, pull in and out all the time. I get motion sickness really quickly. A bad voice is second to that. Which is why I would never do one, I have a terrible voice. Croaky, old sounding, not nice.

totally feel you on the motion sickness thing. I've been known to just listen to LPS rather than watch because of panning camera angles

Bustin' Out!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 3:03 PM Last edited by Maranatah : 16th Apr 2018 at 11:36 AM.
I know this is a old thread, but I happened to find it now and saw that few of you here mentioned my Let's Plays! First of all, thanks so much! <3 I am still a active player and making Sims content (both Sims 2 and Sims 4). After ending the long running BACC Clayfield Let's Play, I started a new similar city building LP called New Haven. Feel free to check it out if you'd like! Here is a link to my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/MaraLetsPlay .

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Field Researcher
#53 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 6:32 PM
Oh, I love your videos and your LiveJournal, @Maranatah! Your Sims 2 videos have been a great source of enjoyment for me I'm happy to see you posting!

Another Sims 2 channel I like is the Iya Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW...m3_Iuka8Z6eJNSA
Unfortunately, her last video posted was almost a year ago. I do know she's taken a long break before so I'm hoping she'll be back at some point... She does some really interesting challenges, and her game is very pretty. The only thing I would say is that she sometimes goes into rather long tangents so I usually skip over those.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 9:47 AM
I wanted for fun (and to improve my building skill that is currently between NULL and zero) to do a Youtube serie where I create a neighborhood with the twist I can only use X by 1 lots, but I'm not sure how much interest would raise, let alone if I would finish it.

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I know some people use FRAPS or Bandicam. Also a decent mic is essential. Nothing worse then listening to a terrible mic.

@Tydirium what do you use to record with?

esme, you make it, I'll watch it.

I have a channel and it doesn't have many subscribers, I made machinimas
I used to use ingame camera but now I started using Fraps, it's a little bit harder to edit but is worth it by the quality
I edit with filmora
And when I'm going to record my voice I use a R$16,00 newlink headset, it's not good as a expensive and fancy professional headset but the quality is really fine for a R$16,00 headset(R$ is the Brazilian currency)
My favorite sims 2 series is Saturday Nights by thehontry is amazing I totaly recommend it
Page 3 of 3