Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Knee-Length Summer Skirts

by plasticbox Posted 9th Jul 2015 at 9:13 PM - Updated 14th Jul 2015 at 4:23 AM by plasticbox

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 10:05 PM
Nice. I love this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 12:26 AM
These are amazing! I was getting so sick of my girls having no longer skirt options, and I'm sure I will be using these a lot. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:19 AM
When you said "Also, with all settings on Low and in Laptop mode I’m seeing a stray face poking out from the belly" my first thought was that you meant a humanoid face, I was like wth I want to see THAT screenshot lol, but I see you meant a mesh type face. I honestly can't say if I'm relieved or disappointed =D

The skirts are really cute and different to anything currently available for them, thank you, it will be nice to have more variety for them =)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:37 AM
Thank you. Been wanting something between more than short and little dresses for my girls to where. Now she can still stay cool but still have a coverage when she plays and especial when sitting on floor or couch. (Always bothered me) Now for the women. Lol
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 5:41 AM
Goodness! Thank you! I always get what I need in the game from you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 4:19 PM
Very nice, thank you.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 6:08 PM
I just fixed the borken self-shadow on the top edge and reuploaded. Sorry about that -- I only have a short top that I can test this with since yesterday, so I wasn't able to see this before.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 10:44 PM
Great Job :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 8:56 PM
These are truly lovely. Thank you for making something different. It will help in making siblings of different ages.
Instructor
#11 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pixsay
When you said "Also, with all settings on Low and in Laptop mode I’m seeing a stray face poking out from the belly" my first thought was that you meant a humanoid face

Haha! I thought the same thing.

These are great, though. Thanks, plasticbox!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 8:19 PM
very nice, thanks
Forum Resident
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 9:17 PM
I love this skirt but I have an issue with it. When my Sims sit down while wearing the skirt, they have their hands on the knees instead of on there thighs which would be normal. I guess this is because the hands are somehow animated to lie where the skirt ends, which looks weird after making the skirt longer. If you need, I can post some comparision pictures.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 1:38 AM
I changed the assignments on purpose -- see the situp comparison pictures. Feel free to re-use my mesh if you want different versions.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 5:48 PM
Thanks for clarifying. Sadly, I´m not into mesh editing for TS4. Never mind, I still like your other stuff.
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 11:13 AM
I love this skirt too, but it makes my sim glistening all over, like covered in plastic...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th May 2018 at 7:23 AM
This is so cute, I love it!