Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 4:02 AM
Default Tomb Raider necklace
Hi does anybody know where to find an accessory download of Lara Croft's necklace from the TR (2013)? I've seen some links but most of them have been taken down or are no longer active. Thanks
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 4:59 AM
You'l want to ask this in the WCIF (Where Can I Find?) forum for whichever game you're looking for this in... the Off Topic forum is basically for things unrelated to the Sims games!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 5:17 AM
My bad.. still getting used to the site I rarely get a chance to visit. Anyhow, how do I post in WCIF?
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 5:20 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 5:22 AM
Thanks, Lord Thranduil
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 8:08 PM
*GASP!* Someone else here plays Tomb Raider! (I think, can't tell if you're just interested in her necklace or actually play her games. :P) :O

Let's turn this thread into a general discussion thread, shall we? :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
*GASP!* Someone else here plays Tomb Raider! (I think, can't tell if you're just interested in her necklace or actually play her games. :P) :O

Let's turn this thread into a general discussion thread, shall we? :P

I haven't played the actual game yet although I've watched the walkthroughs on youtube since I'm looking forward to getting it once I've upgraded my laptop . Sims 3 is all I can play at the moment, so I've made the her 2013 version in my game (I think she's somewhat 82% percent looking like the actual Lara ), exploring the Tombs of Al Simhara seems close enough, right?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 10:30 AM
I have Tomb Raider 2013 on both PC and 360, I have all DLC on PC and Chuck on 360! It is a good game and better than the Angel of Darkness! Feel free to add me on steam: -TNZ- bbc100

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Mad Poster
#9 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 1:01 PM
I'm just waiting for Rise of the Tomb Raider. Glad it's coming to PS4 in (late) 2016! (It's been confirmed recently. That whole limited exclusivity deal is plain foolish. )

It's still a long while, but at least it isn't later than that. :/
#10 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 2:49 PM
I had a couple of the early Tomb raider games.

Mostly just to watch her jump high.
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 7:16 PM
I dunno which Tomb Raider we had when I was little, but it was definitely one of the ones where she had comically large and pointy boobs. All I remember was her being in a large sand coloured tomb that had water in it. There may or may not have been a dude with a cowboy hat on. I dunno I was like 3 then, so I might have made that up?
#12 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
I dunno which Tomb Raider we had when I was little, but it was definitely one of the ones where she had comically large and pointy boobs. All I remember was her being in a large sand coloured tomb that had water in it. There may or may not have been a dude with a cowboy hat on. I dunno I was like 3 then, so I might have made that up?

Yes. Laura had a big guns, and she also had a pair of side arms too.

The problem was, you almost always only had a view from behind her, which wasn't too bad, but not for all the time, ya know?
#13 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
The problem was, you almost always only had a view from behind her, which wasn't too bad, but not for all the time, ya know?
I don't know stuart, I always found the view very inspiring ...

yes! I can finally say stuff like that without feeling weird!
#14 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 8:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
I don't know stuart, I always found the view very inspiring ...

yes! I can finally say stuff like that without feeling weird!

Yes, you can now make rude, crass sexist comments just like me! It is a wonder that people here even tolerate me.

Not sure that is an advantage.
#15 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
Yes, you can now make rude, crass sexist comments just like me! It is a wonder that people here even tolerate me.

Not sure that is an advantage.

Don't worry stuart, I love ya in a totally bro-mance way .. *man-hug* .. just no tongues, ok?
Scholar
#16 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 3:03 PM
@joelockard I came across this http://digitalperversion.net/garden...95943#msg695943
It seems to have the necklace you were looking for
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 2:11 AM
@joelockard I came across this http://digitalperversion.net/garden...95943#msg695943
It seems to have the necklace you were looking for

You sir, are awesome!! Been looking everywhere for this!! Thanks!! XD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 2:14 AM
Sadly it's for TS2
Scholar
#19 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 12:14 PM
Oops? Also not a sir, but it works with your sentence, so I'll let it slide
Inventor
#20 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 12:58 PM
Lara croft was my hero when I was a kid!

I had the PS1 games, and when the first one came out on PS3, my boyfriend (we'd only been together a short while at that point) got it for me for my birthday and it was the MOST romantic thing ever.

When I first heard about the re-boot, i was one of the sceptics. I liked the games the way they were. I didn't see how they could make it better.
Honestly, it's an ok game but, to me atleast, it's lost all the stuff that made it tomb raider. Now it's just an action game with a female protagonist. It's basically uncharted.
It's ok in it's own right but as a "tomb raider" game it's not great...

I loved the old games so much, The Last Revelation was my fav, mainly because of the bit at the beginning where you are her as a teen in the tutorial part.
I loved ancient Egypt as a child, (the mummy with brendan fraser was my favourtite movie as a kid) and the tutorial started in an Egyptian tomb (i think). There was always at least one level in Egypt in the games.

Lara Croft was everything I aspired to be... Until reality hit me in the face as a teen.
#21 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
Can I join this little club? I'm a completely straight female, but I can totally admire a nice booty and pair of breasts when I see them.

Yeah youbetcha!! You might be a guy hiding out as that beautiful young girl who's picture you posted back in. the "post your picture thread". :lovestruc

I wouldn't want you to have to suffer like poor T.O. did.

My wife lets me look, and even points them out for me, because I'm so dang nearsighted. But, her tastes and mine are just not quite in agreement, yah know?

Just be who you want to be, if that isn't you, well. so what?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 3:22 AM
Oops? Also not a sir, but it works with your sentence, so I'll let it slide

Sorry, my usual response thanks a lot anyhow. I forgot to mention it was for Sims 3, my bad, but I finally got one. I'll try to upload a picture sample tomorrow and you guys decide if my Sim version of Lara seems legit
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 3:32 AM
Well here she is.. sort of The hair, necklace, and boots are from various creators. The rest of her attire is from EA. I used Megan Rumpp as the base model and took forever adjusting her face sliders, etc. Thanks for the links by the way
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 4:01 AM
Also made her doppelganger (althought she isn't in the reboot...yet)
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 5:53 PM
I used to play tomb raider along with doom on the ps1 when we had one, I've not played that game in like 7-10 years I think I was around 5-8 years old when I last played it, although I loved the game I remember that some parts scared me, I didn't have a memory card for the ps1 so I always had to start at the beginning every time I played it, I think I once got to a point where I couldn't make any more progress no matter what I tried to continue to make progress, I think that's why I gave up playing the game because I didn't like having to start at the beginning every time I played it so even if I made progress I could never save it.
I think I still have the game somewhere, might try to find it and play it on my ps2, don't know how it would look on my led TV though but hopefully it is still playable and this time I think I might be able to save it but I'm can't remember whether you can save ps1 games on the ps2 using a ps2 memory card

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation