Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 2:26 PM
Default Affimation
Can we have some HAPPY talk? People , too often, say negative things about themselves, and others. Both of these things is sort of like throwing crap at a fan; it gets on EVERYBODY! Let's "light some candles" instead. Because even if you deny a compliment, your subconscious takes it in. And when you say something nice about another person, THAT does yourself good, too. And saying something positive about someone you're not happy with has double points! Doesn't matter if you really know a person; but PLEASE, no "backhanded compliments" - no "I don't sweat much for a fat girl".
SO>>>

My right eyebrow is beautifully expressive.

Nymphetamine is a joyous, excellent mother.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 2:53 PM
I love my boyfriend, and he's amazing. Our flat is the best, and my boyfriend's brother (who is like a brother to me, I mean, I've known him almost as long as my boyfriend) comes round some weekends and we laugh the whole time.

And for myself, I'm pretty good at most things I try, I pick things up really easily.

My friends and boyfriend think I'm hilarious, and honestly, I think I'm funny too.

Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 2:59 PM
I love my ginger hair, I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Some days it goes a strawberry blonde and others it goes a deep auburn and I love it. :D

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
Grammapat, I am a silent fan of yours and have been for some time. Your posts always make me giggle.

So you say "Grammapat is (funny?)
And what of your OWN admiration????

And I SAY:
Pizza is nice.
Grammapat has a cute sense of humor.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 6:56 PM Last edited by grammapat : 12th Aug 2015 at 6:59 PM. Reason: and make stuff up!
BigSimsfan has lovely hands.
I have a sultry voice.

{see how this works? the more nice things you say about others, the more you get to give YOURSELF pretty words!}
{and I don't have to know ANYTHING about the person I'm pinning adjective to, it doesn't MATTER}
Scholar
#6 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 7:18 PM
Grammapat is like a mamabear- we all love her!

I love my face (am I allowed to say that?), mostly because I know I'm an awesome mix of my parents. My nose for example- tip looks like dad's, bridge like mum's.
I also like how chill(?) I am. Some people I know say they like hanging out with me because I don't put any pressure on them. I go with the flow, and if I don't approve/ am uncomfortable with the situation I speak out. (This may be linked to my appearing and disappearing abilities)
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 8:28 PM
Pizza has been such a good friend and has given me very helpful advice through out the year, thankyou so much *hugs*

2015 has been and still is the best year of my life and year 10 has been the best school year of my life although there has been some ups and downs. since march this year my confidence has increased dramatically. I've made some good friends this year and i'm not as lonely. I love my boyfriend and I couldn't ask for anyone better I hope he remains my second and last boyfriend, I don't know what I would do without him, he told me that I've definitely come out of my shell over the past few months. I've over come some of my fears, this year has been full of unexpected surprises and I've done things that the old me would have never even considered doing

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Mad Poster
#8 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 8:46 PM
Pizza has beautiful eyes and SuperSimoholic's blue hair is awesome.
Also Grammapat has a really nice garden, are we allowed to say that or does it have to be physical/personality features?
I am really good at remembering peoples faces.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Pizza has beautiful eyes and SuperSimoholic's blue hair is awesome.
Also Grammapat has a really nice garden, are we allowed to say that or does it have to be physical/personality features?
I am really good at remembering peoples faces.

As I consider my gardens an extension of me, admire away! AND yes, this IS the place to admire YOURSELF too!
Theorist
#10 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 9:22 PM
Grammapat is very caring, charming, and great at arts & crafts.
I love Bigsimsfan12's ginger hair. Never seen it, but I dig ginger hair.
Nymphetamine is a great mother and is very sweet.
Pizza is a very talented singer and always positive, and has nice hair.
I enjoy Mistermook's sarcastic wit and humor.
Pandaqueen is quirky and unique, her posts make me smile.
A lot of things Viktor86 says, I feel like I can relate. I think we could be friends if I knew him IRL.
I envy Nillson's talents working on his muscle cars. Really wish I had that kind of talent.
r_deNoube is a genius and does cool stuff with RF antennas. Can't remember what it was, but probably over my head.

I like my height and broad shoulders. I'm good at figuring stuff out and fixing things (cars, computers, electronics).

I would go for double points, but there's not anyone here I'm not happy with, that I can think of.

Resident wet blanket.
Theorist
#11 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
So you say "Grammapat is (funny?)

Instructor
#12 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Pizza has beautiful eyes.

Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
Pizza is a very talented singer and always positive, and has nice hair.

Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
Pizza has been such a good friend and has given me very helpful advice through out the year, thankyou so much *hugs*

I'm breaking the rules to say thank you. You guys are lovely and made me smile a lot. I needed that. :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 11:10 PM Last edited by coolsim22 : 12th Aug 2015 at 11:44 PM.
most of grammapat's posts put a smile on my face , oh I know it's a little late and off topic but I've finally managed to get the cookies and milk ready and found a place to sit in the garden if you remember us talking about it in the 'things you want thread' I've got some music we could listen to as we chill in the garden while eating the cookies and drinking milk, with grammapat's permission anyone else can join us if she doesn't mind

back on topic:
I like my eye's and feel lucky to be the only one in the family to have inherited my great grandma's eye colour

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 11:33 PM Last edited by grammapat : 13th Aug 2015 at 12:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
most of grammapat's posts put a smile on my face , oh I know it's a little late and off topic but I've finally managed to get the cookies and milk ready and found a place to sit in the garden if you remember us talking about it in the 'things you want thread' I've got some music we could listen to as we chill in the garden while eating the cookies and drinking milk, with grammapat's permission anyone else can join us if she doesn't mind

back on topic:
I like my eye's and feel luck to be the only in the family to have inherited my great grandma's eye colour

YEAS! Milk and cookies --cookies are the one thing I don't even care what KIND! And of course everyone (I will be showing up with a "guest" )
...feeds guest cookies, grapes, wine, toes...disappears into bushes .."just looking for some flowers..bunny...my hat..."
Forum Resident
#15 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 3:48 AM
On the grammapat bandwagon: You know how to cheer people up.

On myself: I draw cartoons quite well, have lips that rival Jessica Rabbit's, and a face like a Chinese Grimhilde.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 2:49 PM
Pizza is lovely, with anchovies.
And I'll come back with a witty self-appreciation...actually ENOUGH about me...Stuart, Nympho, Galadrial, where are you lovely people!?
Mad Poster
#17 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:51 PM
Pizza is always lovely - smart, funny, kind, and she sings like an angel. Gramma is witty and kind hearted. I think deeply.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Pizza is always lovely - smart, funny, kind, and she sings like an angel. Gramma is witty and kind hearted. I think deeply.

Sings!? wish I could hear!
Yes, VerDeTerre is deep, with gentle kindness.
Theorist
#19 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 4:55 PM
AffiRmation
Theorist
#20 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 10:19 PM
All those lovely people here. :lovestruc

Quote:
A lot of things Viktor86 says, I feel like I can relate. I think we could be friends if I knew him IRL

Thanks Gnat.

I dislike my own self, but one thing I'm very proud of: I'm pretty tall. And I always try to be nice to people and I try not to judge people on (negative) first impression.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 11:22 PM
Being non-judgemental of ourselves is hard for a lot of us, but Victor will learn how because he is so nice.

Sarai is learning how to be quiet when it is necessary.
Scholar
#22 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 2:42 AM
Grammapat's posts (especially this thread) make me smile.
Fenton has always been very kind and funny.
Pizza has also been very kind and has a lovely voice.
Nymphetamine seems to be a great mother and is very supportive.
I always enjoy reading Supersimholic and Bigsimfan12's posts.
Verdeterre has always been very encouraging!
Noa1500 and coolsim22 are very nice.
I find a lot of gnatgosplat's posts hilarious and he's a talented sim creator.
Thranduil Oropherion is very kind.

((also, I'm sorry if I missed anyone; it's nothing against you and it's not that I don't like you, it's just that I don't know you well enough! But everyone on this site is awesome and kind pretty much!))

And as for myself I'm going to say I'm pretty strong. I've been going through a lot this year and this summer but I've kept going. I haven't given up yet. Oh and my family and friends have all been very supportive and caring towards me so that's my compliment to them. I'm lucky to have them.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Theorist
#23 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 2:47 PM
efolger997 has (or had) awesome blue hair and is really pretty.

I am really good at soldering.

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
I always enjoy reading Supersimholic and Bigsimfan12's posts.

That makes me so happy, I often don't think people notice my posts thank you :lovestruc
I like to read efolger997 and Supersimholic's posts too.
Also GnatGoSplat created one of my favourite pieces of CC for Sims 2

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 4:52 AM
Hay guys, just wanted to let you know I'll be leaving for awhile, real-life and stuff. I AM serious about the reason for this thread; be nice to yourselves and remember happiness is a CHOICE, BIG hugs all around!
Page 1 of 2