Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 3:07 AM
Default Today I realized how long I've been here...
So I was playing with my profile, seeing as I'm not really feeling Sims 4 right now, and I was like, "hm, do I have any private messages?" Once I opened it up, I saw a message from Twallan, and my first thought was "Oh!! What did he say???" and then I realized it's from 2011.
It just kinda hit me, like, I've been into Sims since I was like 4-5 playing the first Sims game, for Gamecube. And I was 13, attempting to mod Sims 3. Its just really strange to me, it makes me feel way older than I am.

A shame I never posted back then though, infact, I never post

Anything hit you guys lately and you're just like, "...whoa.. "
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 3:36 AM
Um... Yeah. By the end of this month, I'll have signed up here ten whole years ago. Way too hard to believe.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 3:37 AM
Dang! 10 years?? I didn't even know mts was around 10 years ago! Grats I suppose
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 3:49 AM
My account is fairly new but I've been coming to this site since probably not long after it started on my mom's account.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:12 AM
My account has been around for quite some time. I only started posting to the forums last year though.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:14 AM
8 years!!! Holy mustard!!
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:17 AM
I got this account in 2011, but I've had previous accounts that I had forgotten the password to when I was younger. They were probs purged because I never made any posts w/ them I don't think.
Scholar
#8 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 10:58 AM
Technically this isn't my first account, I think it got deleted or something *shrugs in bewilderment*
I believe this account is from 2012, the old one from 2010 or 2011(?) but I fount MTS in 2009...I think. I can't remember, I used to "lurk" a lot on the TS2 site
Alchemist
#9 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 11:29 AM
Been lurking for 8 years, registered in 2009. Darn.

I come in peace
#10 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 12:15 PM
This account was made in 2010 but i had an older one which password i forget.
Maybe it got deleted, i don't know. Just started posting with this account some months ago i guess... i'm much more a lurker than a writer xD
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 1:06 PM
I've been a member here for 1 year and 6 months exactly tomorrow, I made it in February 2014 but didn't start posting till September 2014.
I discovered the site a few months before I made the account, at first I wasn't to sure about using the site because I didn't know whether it was safe but then I thought, I'll just give it a try. once I got the mods I wanted I was actually going to try to delete the account but I couldn't find away to do so.

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Banned
#12 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 1:22 PM
A year now, I think.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 1:32 PM
7 years for me; seems like so much longer. I play the game less & less, but enjoy the people here more & more
Theorist
#14 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 3:06 PM
Unless Delphy shows up in this thread I'm pretty sure I've got you all beat.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 4:47 PM
Yeah....
Theorist
#16 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 7:11 PM
8yrs for me, but it feels like it went so fast, like 8wks felt like when I was a kid.

Resident wet blanket.
Banned
#17 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:30 PM
Oh the horrible irony right now...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
Oh the horrible irony right now...

???
I'm confuzzled...
Scholar
#19 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:47 PM
@toxicshadow_ I can't have ice cream?!
Banned
#20 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by toxicshadow_
???
I'm confuzzled...

This thread, and a regular participant of the forums is leaving.
#21 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by toxicshadow_
So I was playing with my profile, seeing as I'm not really feeling Sims 4 right now, and I was like, "hm, do I have any private messages?" Once I opened it up, I saw a message from Twallan, and my first thought was "Oh!! What did he say???" and then I realized it's from 2011.
It just kinda hit me, like, I've been into Sims since I was like 4-5 playing the first Sims game, for Gamecube. And I was 13, attempting to mod Sims 3. Its just really strange to me, it makes me feel way older than I am.

A shame I never posted back then though, infact, I never post

Anything hit you guys lately and you're just like, "...whoa.. "

OHMYGAWD!! You had a message from Twallan?!
THEE Twallan? Lord of the Modders?

And you just now read it?!

Dude!!
#22 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
OHMYGAWD!! You had a message from Twallan?!
THEE Twallan? Lord of the Modders?

And you just now read it?!

Dude!!

That's what I thought - I mean ..

I'd have printed it out and laminated it
#23 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 12:01 AM
I would have asked him so much!
Screenshots
#24 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
@toxicshadow_ I can't have ice cream?!

Is it weird that I'm thinking "wobble baby wobble baby wobble baby wobble" to that gif?
Field Researcher
#25 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 9:57 AM
I have been around since 12th May 2006, over 9 years...... and I still come back to this site!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Page 1 of 2