Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 8:02 AM
Default What is your favorite game other than Sims?
The Sims is my most fav game. But there are some other games that I really like, for example: COD, Mafia, Max Paine, Crusader and loads of

What is your favorite one?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 8:15 AM
My most favorite game of all times is The longest journey. It is just so very beautiful and fun to play. I loved the characters. I always dreamed of having a Crow and calling her just Crow since playing it
I liked Dreamfall even though they kind of ruined Aprils personality up to me. But the new Dreamfall: Chapters was a big disappointment for me

I like all sort of "click and point" adventure games. After TLJ It would be the "Black Mirror series" Most of my sim-building are inspired by this game:D

I also like RPG games which are not hard(because I am simply not very good at it:D) I loved Gothic 1 and 2.

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Crowkeeper
My most favorite game of all times is The longest journey. It is just so very beautiful and fun to play. I loved the characters. I always dreamed of having a Crow and calling her just Crow since playing it
I liked Dreamfall even though they kind of ruined Aprils personality up to me. But the new Dreamfall: Chapters was a big disappointment for me

I like all sort of "click and point" adventure games. After TLJ It would be the "Black Mirror series" Most of my sim-building are inspired by this game:D

I also like RPG games which are not hard(because I am simply not very good at it:D) I loved Gothic 1 and 2.

I think I should start playing The longest journey!! I love adventure games too :D
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 8:27 AM
I used to like Adventure Quest, but after the company behind it made several badly managed decisions and abandoned their other promising games, I moved on to others.

I liked Zoo Tycoon, Black and White, and Torchlight 2. Though I haven't finished playing Black and White or Torchlight either. I prefer cartoonish RPGs or anything not involving horror.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 8:31 AM
Either Sly 2: Band of Thieves, or Beyond Good and Evil. Those also happen to be the first and second games I ever owned. Never found one that topped them. The Last of Us almost did, but I rented that and had to finish it as soon as I possibly could. Definitely missed a lot of details and additions and such.
Instructor
#6 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 10:04 AM
Other than Sims, my favourite game series is Fallout. I could talk about it all day long. Both 3 and New Vegas were my favourite. So excited for Fallout 4, considering buying a new console (most likely Xbox One) just so I can play it.
Inventor
#7 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 10:28 AM Last edited by SuperSimoholic : 18th Aug 2015 at 10:56 AM.
When I was a kid my favourite game was called Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (it's Japanese name was The Puppet Princess) and it was like no game I had ever played.

Now, my favourite game is probably Mount & Blade Warband. I've only been playing for like a year, but you know that 'awestruck' feeling you used to get as a kid, when you play a game that you now remember forever? This was the first game that gave me that feeling since I was like 15. The last game to do that for me was The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Mount & Blade is such a good game. It's kind of old but that just shows how amazing it is, that it's stood the test of time so far.

In general, I like open world games and RPG type games. I don't really like games with a heavy focus on guns, just because 1) i'm not that interested in guns, I get really agitated when you get all these different guns and you have to work out which one is best because it's never as simple as "this one does more damage" (maybe because they're not part of my culture?) and 2) I'm crap at aiming in games, if it doesn't have some kind of lock-on-target or aim assist then I'm screwed, the exceptions are the original tomb raider games, fallout 3, mass effect and resident evil 5. I'd love to like Horror games but I get too scared :P
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 10:37 AM
By favorite game I assume you mean favorite series? If so, I also like Gran Turismo & The Elder Scrolls. Grand Theft Auto used to be number one favorite, but not after GTA5.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#9 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 10:42 AM
Animal Crossing, Pokemon (mainline handheld series), The Legend of Zelda, etc.

I actually don't play video games all of that much anymore, but I'll still play new entries from the above titles all of the way through.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Scholar
#10 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 11:07 AM Last edited by Noa1500 : 18th Aug 2015 at 6:25 PM.
I hardly play now, but my favourites are still Need For Speed:Most Wanted, NFS Underground 2, and GTA Vice City

Edit: OMG I FORGOT CRAZY TAXI! That game was my life! Not really, but you get what I mean
Scholar
#11 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 11:49 AM
Woah, favorite games other than The Sims? Too much i think!
I LOVE the Mass Effect series, the Dragon Age series, The Elder Scrolls series, The Witcher series, Borderlands 1 & 2, Pokemon, the Final Fantasy games... and that's not even all!
Maybe i shouldn't buy so many games... *cough*
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#12 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 12:06 PM
Mass Effect, me too. I loved that (for the most part). I'll play pretty much any RPG. I like story games and point and clickers too. And anything with a world building element.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#13 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 12:24 PM
Grand theft auto SA, Canis Canem Edit and The Warriors were some of my favourite games, though I also enjoyed less violent games like Rayman, LoZ and Animal Crossing. From that list its hard to pick a favourite, unless I'm allowed to choose Urbz...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
#14 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 2:58 PM
Kerbal Space Program... tho I'm not very good at it.
Theorist
#15 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 3:01 PM
Fallout 3 and NV immediately come to mind, just loved my character in 3 and used GECK to bring her into NV. Looking forward to FO4, but doubt I'll be able to import my FO3/NV character into it which is kind of a bummer.
Also loved Skyrim, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, GTA IV, and GTA V.

Resident wet blanket.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 3:35 PM
Need for speed games, watchdogs, lego console games and roller coaster tycoon 3

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Alchemist
#17 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 3:43 PM
Any barbie game.

I come in peace
#18 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 3:53 PM
The Rollercoaster Tycoon Series, Pokemon series, Portal series, and Fire Emblem series are my #2-5 favorite games.

But, most of the games I've seen mentioned I've tried and been addicted to at one point or another! Those are just the ones I always go back to.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 4:02 PM
Age of Empires, Spider (card game), and The Movies. There was an older game that I loved, but no longer have a copy and it wouldn't play on today's machines, and that was Gahan Wilson's Ultimate Haunted House. It's a 2d game and so much fun. It sells for much too much these days as a collectors' item.
Theorist
#20 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 5:07 PM
GTA series, Rollercoaster Tycoon series (although, not a fan of 3), Football Manager series, Pro Evolution Soccer series (fuck EA's FIFA), Age of Empires series (although, not a fan of 3), Killing Floor 1, Rainbow Six: Ravenshield. Basically a fan in general of the Sandbox games *GTA etc) football games, management/tycoon/RTS games and some FPS.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Theorist
#21 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 6:38 PM
Minesweeper
Theorist
#22 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 7:55 PM
My favorite games of all time are (other than Sims 1 and 2 only):

- Halo (the entire series)
- Resident Evil 4
- Borderlands (1 & 2)
- Batman (Arkham City, Asylum and Knight)
- Baldur's Gate (original only)
- The Evil Within (plus all DLC)
- Portal 2
- The Walking Dead (game episodes 1-5)

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
#23 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 7:57 PM
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines
Whatever my son is playing at the time.
Scholar
#24 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 8:19 PM
Scrabble
Pinochle
Acquire
Instructor
#25 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
Scrabble

I too enjoy a game of Scrabble. I also like Cluedo and Monopoly.
Page 1 of 4