Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&M Men's Shirts Pack (1)

by Deontai Posted 25th Aug 2015 at 11:24 AM - Updated 25th Sep 2015 at 3:20 PM by Deontai : Added new thumbnails for CaS

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 1:41 AM
Thanks Deontai :)
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 4:05 PM
Default Where?
Where do I find the shirts in-game?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 11:46 AM Last edited by Deontai : 30th Aug 2015 at 6:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Missmonalisa23
Where do I find the shirts in-game?

They can be found in CAS. They do have a tendency to blend in with other content.

Unfortunately I've yet to figure out how to make custom thumbnails, sorry! Will update when I figure it out!

They have recently been updated to feature a new icon; so you'll be able to find them a whole lot easier!

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 12:43 AM
To leave some feedback, the first shirt in the set does not show up. It leaves a gap where my Sim's torso should be.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavvi
To leave some feedback, the first shirt in the set does not show up. It leaves a gap where my Sim's torso should be.

That's very odd as they're Maxis clones; I shall have a look and see if I can fix it.

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!