Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Audrinite Side Table / Dresser

by plasticbox Posted 23rd Aug 2015 at 1:38 AM - Updated 24th Aug 2015 at 11:10 AM by plasticbox

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 2:13 AM
Great for small houses, now a TV stand can also work as a dresser! Thanks a lot!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 8:24 AM
it matches my fav kitchen modern set you know that everyone like to use everywhere lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 11:43 AM
I love your useful creations !! Thank you for this new one ! (sorry for my bad english)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 3:42 AM
Thanks for this side table/dresser for all of us to enjoy !
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 9:48 PM
Love your work, but when using the Mod conflict detector after installing this one, It detects this conflicts with your Shenanigan table, i haven't tested them in game yet... maybe they use the same slot thing?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 9:53 PM
Yes, they are technically "conflicting" because they have the same string resources (STBL). That is not a problem though; these resources are actually identical (they each contain the name and description for both objects) and the game will use whichever one loads last if you happen to have downloaded both objects. So it makes no actual difference except that it's likely a little bit more efficient when you only load one resource instead of two. (And more convenient for me since I only need to fix the usual typos once instead of twice =P )

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
....and the game will use whichever one loads last if you happen to have downloaded both objects. So it makes no actual difference except that it's likely a little bit more efficient when you only load one resource instead of two....

... soooo that means i can only use one in game at a time? Or i can use both without any real issue. Thanks for the speedy reply, I'm just a bit confused by your answer lol.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 1:29 AM
Like I said above .. there is no problem with these resources being identical. They actually *are* the same strings, so it does’t matter which one the game will use.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 4:15 AM
Ok thank you, I didn't mean to be an annoying noob lol, Your definatly my fav modder, added more to the the sims then EA =) Thanks again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 6:04 PM
Another very useful mod Thanks