Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:33 PM Last edited by Kankritty : 4th Sep 2015 at 5:23 PM. Reason: THERE'S MORE

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default The apartment, the neighbours, and their wife are a walking malady
I recently admitted Talin Lind (npc from Downtown - a Tricou teen in my game) to College, played him through, witchified him and brought him back to my main hood. Two issues have occurred since then.

1) The loading screen to his lot was stuck for about 5m+, longer than normal, so I had to get out and start again
2) His wants don't stop rolling!!!

It's only him and nobody else so far.

EDIT: Steven McAuley is doing it too D:

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:40 PM
Sorry for double post but I have turned on testingcheats and this came up

Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:42 PM
Is it the male Asian one, I had issues with him in one neighbourhood too (just kidding, it's not related)

Have you gone through the boring routine, made a backup of your Sims 2 folder (documents), then tried again without CC?
Does he have an aspiration still?
Does he have old furniture in his inventory, especially big stuff and/or previously owned stuff like cars and beds?
Maybe visiting a community lot then coming back could help? (only in testing configuration, with a backup available, as leaving the lot saves the game!).

(Edit after you added a post in the meantime): Ha, it's him!
Seriously, though, I've never had that particular error, but maybe try entering moveobjects on and selling him (then save, exit and reload).
Do you have Pescado's debugger? (batbox)
Also it seems Talin just moved in, would it be possible to move him out then back in?
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:53 PM
I'm currently moving him out and in again
I do have the batbox
He has his Pleasure aspiration

Moving him out and in again seemed to work because he's sniffing plants now. Thank you

Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:55 PM
Is that really an improvement, though
Just kidding, glad you sorted it out
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 5:23 PM
Steven McAuley is doing it too
I don't know if it's my game...

Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 5:43 PM
Who's Steven, is it the same lot?
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 11:43 AM
I don't know who Steven is but he's not a CAS Sim - probably a social townie? And no, I moved him into an apartment.

Mad Poster
#9 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 1:41 PM
Try and in hood view move him out and place him on an empty lot and see what happens.

Also delete your cache files.

1. Move him out by the hood view.
2. Stop game and delete the cache files.
3. Restart game and move him to an empty lot, this include all family members with him.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158