Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The English are Bastards

by heaven Posted 18th Sep 2015 at 6:55 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 7:18 PM
sweet....thank you so much.....need these for my story
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 7:23 PM
They look really good, heaven! Great attention to detail
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 7:49 PM
Very nice, thank you for sharing them! Love your Highlanders as well
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 9:24 PM
What's hair CC on first man?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 12:51 AM
These are lovely! Thanks!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wolfguk
What's hair CC on first man?

Do you mean the man in the red tartan? If so, it's actually a female hair I enabled temporarily for males. It doesn't fit properly (so I wouldn't recommend it) but a true conversion is in the works by Buckley. Hopefully it will be ready soon because it's a great hair for males!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 5:53 AM
These look marvelous Heaven ! What a terrific job, thank you so much for sharing
Are those EA boots? I'm not sure I recognise them. I love them though.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 11:49 AM
What a great idea! I love historical and ethnic clothing. Thank you.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pary
These look marvelous Heaven ! What a terrific job, thank you so much for sharing
Are those EA boots? I'm not sure I recognise them. I love them though.

Thank you! And yes, they sure are! They're the riding boots from the Pets expansion. I used a leather pattern on them and used velocitygrass's mod to remove the shine.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 1:47 PM Last edited by murfee : 19th Sep 2015 at 2:19 PM.
You freaking genius, you. :lovestruc

Now I want to watch The Highlander.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 2:18 PM
Perfect I can now make Jamie from Outlander! thank you.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 6:37 PM
Thank you very much!! These shirts were sorely missing!!!! I also loooove your highlanders, BTW.
Icy Spicy
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 8:11 PM
These are so cool.Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 8:39 PM
Thank you! These are so much needed!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 9:22 PM
Oh, YES! Even though I have made the correct purchases at the store, I can't download anything from there and I've needed a kilt for my Scottish village. This is a bit more than I imagined, but it will be used and seen in that little town. These, all of them together, are quite lovely. Thank you for them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 12:20 AM
muchmuch needed, thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 1:26 PM
These look great! Thank you
I love the name! LOL. And yes. We are. And proud of it! :p
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 5:05 AM
Lovely, lovely, lovely! Thank you for these!

P.S. When can we be expecting an upload of your handsome highlanders?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 2:33 PM
FANTASTIC!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 6:23 PM
I downloaded this and now my game starts crashing, it has never crashed until I downloaded this... halp
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 10:15 PM
Thank you everyone for your compliments, both on the shirts and the highlanders. The blonde one is the sim I submitted for the bachelorette challenge and I don't plan on sharing him publicly. The other two are actual just really quick edits of his face to trick you into thinking I always make good looking male sims!

Quote: Originally posted by Mayor-Of-Mustard
I downloaded this and now my game starts crashing, it has never crashed until I downloaded this... halp

Make sure you read the The CC Basics and how to install sims 3 packages properly. I've seen my clothes in quite a few different people's games so far and your report is the first I've heard of any problems.

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Thank you everyone for your compliments, both on the shirts and the highlanders. The blonde one is the sim I submitted for the bachelorette challenge and I don't plan on sharing him publicly. The other two are actual just really quick edits of his face to trick you into thinking I always make good looking male sims!

Make sure you read the The CC Basics and how to install sims 3 packages properly. I've seen my clothes in quite a few different people's games so far and your report is the first I've heard of any problems.

I know how to download packages properly -.- and I have some of your other stuff in my game. It's just this. I'll try redownloading it anyway, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 1:34 PM
THanks You!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 10:24 PM
Thanks, these are awesome!
Page 1 of 2