Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingsman Tailors - Home Business - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 19th Sep 2015 at 9:27 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2016 at 5:42 AM by Zarathustra

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
The Pathfinder
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 9:43 PM Last edited by lidiqnata : 20th Sep 2015 at 6:20 AM.
That's incredible - good work!

Just one question - why isn't this a community lot?
Constant Contestant
#3 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 9:53 PM
Amazing Zarathustra! As usual your attention to detail is awesome!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 10:26 PM
Now we know why all the spies and such have those fancy outfits. Thanks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 12:53 AM
Your imagination and creativity always impress me not to mention the hours of work (which I'm sure go by without your noticing) that you put in on your lots. I love looking at all the different stores and meeting places. The other thing you always manage to do is make the lot look totally unique without cc. That's amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 4:26 AM
I love your creative talents!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 4:36 AM
All I can say is 'wow'. Such attention to detail and backstory is fantastic. Great work!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata

Umm... because I didn't want it to be? I figured an intelligence installation like this would always need someone on site (you're not going to abandon billions of dollars worth of surveillance equipment, are you?), so that seemed like a logical home business setup to me! ( Although I suppose with a "sleep on community lots" mod, it could work just as well as a community lot...)

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#9 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 11:37 PM
@Zarathustra As I said before this lot is amazing! I can't play the lot because it keeps crashing on me, any idea why? I have all the EP/SPs bar the Happy Holiday stuff pack, which shouldn't be a problem. My computer has plenty of Ram so is more than capable of handling it, and in fact there was no lag. The crashes were random.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 3:25 AM
@KarenLorraine I did a quick test of things before I uploaded, and just ran through the obvious possibilities again, and didn't see any issues, but (as with most of my lots) you who've downloaded them have doubtless PLAYED them much more than I have, so it may be something I missed! If it's just random, I'm not sure I've got anything for you though- I never saw that... If you see it tied to anything in particular though, let me know, and I'll see if I can fix it!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 10:40 AM
I would have liked the furniture, but the structure is amazing
Constant Contestant
#12 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 8:44 PM
Congratulations on your feature!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 12:53 PM
I LOVED THAT FILM!!! Thanks Zarathustra for this. Its going into my hood straight away!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 10:32 AM
Wow, this is awesome ! I don't play all this EP's/kits for now, but for sure I will download this one day ! Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 3:01 AM
This is amazing! Absolutely impressive! I'm putting this on my "wish list," til I get the rest of the EP's and SP's I'm missing and then I'm coming back to download this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 6:55 PM
This is so great. I'm so happy, thanks you for making this. I wish I had all the expansions so I could use it, but it's so good I'm just glad it exists.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 9:50 PM
I've been playing this game for many years, but this is the most amazing lot I've ever seen. Thank you so much, this is stunning!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 6:13 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 6:13 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 8:25 AM
thanks !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 10:14 PM
omg this is amazing!!! THANKYOU SOOOOOOO MUCH <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 8:13 PM
Love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 3:08 PM
i can't download
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 4:35 AM Last edited by BirdY_GirlY295 : 11th Mar 2016 at 11:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata

A home business will just be a residential lot for your sims to live in but if you use the open sign sims will just walk inside and start to buy stuff, you may want to lock your doors though
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 7:25 PM
thanks
Page 1 of 2