Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Amazingly daring half shirt

by Supercalifragilistic Posted 12th Oct 2015 at 12:22 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2015 at 6:06 PM by Supercalifragilistic : LOD1 appears to be broken

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 2:28 PM
that's um...very raunchy, thanks for sharing your creation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 5:50 PM
j'aime
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 7:44 PM
Love it, awesome job - thanks for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 2:35 AM
SEXY!!! THANK U!!! XD XD XD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 4:51 AM
nooicee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 7:36 AM
super, finally something suitable for the hot days.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 2:32 PM
I've noticed that when my sims get into certain positions the mesh develops a couple of "lines" running in a V shape down the front toward the sims' crotch. Might be just my game though if it works for everyone else.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gk4495
I've noticed that when my sims get into certain positions the mesh develops a couple of "lines" running in a V shape down the front toward the sims' crotch. Might be just my game though if it works for everyone else.

I've noticed this issue in my game as well, temporarily took it off the sim I had it on for the time being
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gk4495

Could you be more precise, like what position in particular produce this effect? I'll try to fix it asap, but its hard when I'm not sure about the error.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Supercalifragilistic
Could you be more precise, like what position in particular produce this effect? I'll try to fix it asap, but its hard when I'm not sure about the error.

I have noticed it when my sim is talking and just standing there and when she waves her arm it causes her arm to drop in a V. Other times I have seen it when the she is just walking and I get this strange V shape down her front as I mentioned in my first observation. It seems it happens most when not zoomed right up next to the sim, but when I am zoomed further out to I can see multiple rooms at the same time. I really like this shirt so I hope it isn't a real problem to fix.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 9:35 AM
I've noticed the issue too, pan the camera out away from the sim and a V-shaped seem like deal appears down her front, I didn't seem to really notice it when zoomed in close but it's there when you zoom out or when you move the camera away. I really like this shirt as well and I hope that it can be fixed
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 6:01 PM
So I found the problem; one of the lower res meshes (LOD1-3) appears to be broken. (the game switches mesh depending on your view distance to save processing time)

Just a FYI so you know I'm working on it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 2:00 AM
Nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 7:39 PM
Really nice, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 1:59 AM
thanx
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 4:42 PM
Just curious if you ever got around to fixing it?
Or did your update of October 15th already fix it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JinPoru
Just curious if you ever got around to fixing it?
Or did your update of October 15th already fix it?

Sadly no. It seems to be based on the 'devolve' algorithm used in blender to "simplify" meshes (which removes something important for my mesh). Short of actually remaking every lower res meshes from scratch i found no solution.

Nowadays i no longer have neither the game installed nor blender or the original files left (accident with bathingfoam and laptop...) so i have discontinued my modding work.

If anyone wants to attempt a fix youre welcome. LOD0 is working so potentially devolve that one less than i did ( i remeber devolving 50% on each step or 50/75/80 something)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Feb 2022 at 2:21 PM
thank you