Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
This worries me for obvious reasons, stay safe grammapat

Thanks, I'm sure things will have gotten better by then, and our apartment was not near the bombing.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 12:05 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 20th Nov 2015 at 12:32 AM.
Last day at (this) work practice tomorrow - which means I'm one step closer to finish my education :D
I've had a good time, but at the same time it's nice to move on.

(Although, I wouldn't mind being here for a while longer - it's been rather awesome to have a place almost to myself for a while).
Scholar
#53 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 9:00 PM
The holidays! My brain hurts, and just ugh, I need a holiday so I can just do stuff. Like I want to go ice skating and then trampolining. I want to visit places again and do all the fun stuff. But no there's like a whole month of class and then exams left
So basically the highlight of this semester is the last day of exams!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 8:29 PM
meeting up with my 2 best friends on Saturday and going to the cinema to watch the new Hunger games with them on Sunday

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Mad Poster
#55 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 9:08 PM
America in 7-9 months! We wanted to go in June/July but my Dad's in the hospital so I've put sorting my passport info to the side for a bit, apparently it takes a while and getting a visa? to come to America takes like 1 and a half months, then I wanna book it around 6 months in advance so yeah.
I also hope my Dad hurrys up and gets better not just because he has my birth certificate and stuff, but also because obviously I'm worried about him. No-one knows what's wrong with him and I'm worried he'll get really ill. He's the only parent I have left

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#56 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 9:11 PM
Turkey.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
#57 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Turkey.

As in eating one, or traveling there?
Or both
Mad Poster
#58 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 10:38 PM
Eating.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
#59 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 4:00 AM Last edited by Thranduil Oropherion : 26th Nov 2015 at 4:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
America in 7-9 months! We wanted to go in June/July but my Dad's in the hospital so I've put sorting my passport info to the side for a bit, apparently it takes a while and getting a visa? to come to America takes like 1 and a half months, then I wanna book it around 6 months in advance so yeah.
I also hope my Dad hurrys up and gets better not just because he has my birth certificate and stuff, but also because obviously I'm worried about him. No-one knows what's wrong with him and I'm worried he'll get really ill. He's the only parent I have left

I saw this YT video on applying for a US visitors visa a few days ago - May have cause to be there next year (San Francisco) so I had to check into it You may find it useful!
Mad Poster
#60 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 7:32 AM
December is around the corner which means my son will be here! I can't believe it's been a whole year. I've missed him so very much!

Scholar
#61 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 5:44 AM
Guess who's graduating university with their Bachelor of Pharmacy, boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Forum Resident
#62 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 5:51 AM
Yay! School sucks, congrats on surviving it.

*confetti*

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Mad Poster
#63 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thranduil Oropherion
I saw this YT video on applying for a US visitors visa a few days ago - May have cause to be there next year (San Francisco) so I had to check into it You may find it useful!

Thank you

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Banned
#64 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 3:59 PM
G'ingTFO of this country.
Canada has a non-racist and quite famous police force, Trudeau looks to be a good leader, and most of all, the free healthcare.
Wonder if they have good help for aspergers British expats?
Mad Poster
#65 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 1:58 AM
Anxiously awaiting to see archaeologists finding about that wall in Tutankhamun's tomb. ...One just hopes they [archaeologists], for the sake of Amun himself, don't fuck anything up.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

#66 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
G'ingTFO of this country.
Canada has a non-racist and quite famous police force, ....

https://policedeviance.wordpress.co...tarlight-tours/

I just know about it because I belong to the same tribe on the American side of the border.
Top Secret Researcher
#67 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey

https://policedeviance.wordpress.co...tarlight-tours/

I just know about it because I belong to the same tribe on the American side of the border.

I look forward to the day when the punishment for doing that is to get abandoned in the middle of Antarctica and told to walk home.

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
Mad Poster
#68 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 6:00 AM
Punishment. Yes, it is consuming.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#69 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 5:42 PM
Christmas break! My work gives 2-weeks off, and I took an extra 3rd week off before it, so today is my last work day before my 3-week Christmas break. Woohoo! Okay, I probably won't be doing anything exciting or even mildly entertaining, but at least I can stay up late and sleep in late. That's pretty awesome in itself.

Resident wet blanket.
Theorist
#70 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 10:13 PM
Looking forward to that terrible earthquake california is overdue for. If we don't get squashed like cockroaches by our homes then we'll die slowly from exposure and pepsi withdrawal. And we'll all deserve it because experts had been warning california my entire life. Our neighborhood is full of people who resent each other and old arguments will have that golden opportunity to turn to overt lord of the flies gang homicide because we're cut off from help. We have water stocked up but that's what's going to get our throats cut open. I think the best thing to do immediately is to grab one of my dad's rifles and a pistol and a pepsi and make a beeline for the supermarket. I can gather gas from nearby cars to be ready to BURN ALL THE FOOD and pepsi to spite humanity if it comes to that.
#71 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shoosh Malooka
Looking forward to that terrible earthquake california is overdue for. If we don't get squashed like cockroaches by our homes then we'll die slowly from exposure and pepsi withdrawal. And we'll all deserve it because experts had been warning california my entire life. Our neighborhood is full of people who resent each other and old arguments will have that golden opportunity to turn to overt lord of the flies gang homicide because we're cut off from help. We have water stocked up but that's what's going to get our throats cut open. I think the best thing to do immediately is to grab one of my dad's rifles and a pistol and a pepsi and make a beeline for the supermarket. I can gather gas from nearby cars to be ready to BURN ALL THE FOOD and pepsi to spite humanity if it comes to that.

I live in the shadow of a live volcano. It'll go off any time now ... anytime in a geologic sense being the next 500 years. I can only hope to sure to be alive when it happens.

And yeah, California and the big one...
Inventor
#72 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 10:29 AM
My friend finishing work at 3pm on friday for two weeks, because christmas and hopefully, my brother is coming, bringing me presents.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Mad Poster
#73 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 10:45 AM
I'm getting over a grand for my next pay day. Steam, here I come lol

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
#74 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sterling_Archer
I'm getting over a grand for my next pay day. Steam, here I come lol

Speaking of getting paid, I stopped watching... Does Sterling Archer still work for ISIS, or did they change the name? Is he still paid more than other ISIS employees because his mother is the boss?
Mad Poster
#75 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 12:36 PM
Less than a week until I see my son again!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Page 3 of 4