Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 4:41 PM
There is breastfeeding coded into the game, but it's unfinished so it was hidden. Apparently, it shows up in a vanilla game when you have a baby and mother on a lot without a fridge. There's a mod somewhere (maybe squinge?) which unlocks it. The baby is totally unanimated and just opens their mouth like the Scream. But with a censor blur, you can't see this anyway.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DizzyBoo
It says Barbie. Are these nudes or just have nothing where the nipple goes?

It says Barbie except for the female upper torso.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 6:53 AM
The breast-feed mod--tried it, but it takes much longer to feed the baby, and mom has to stand up..
Scholar
#29 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
It says Barbie except for the female upper torso.

meaning nipples?

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#30 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 3:47 AM
meaning nipples?

That's what it said.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 3:02 PM
Yes, Barbie does not have nipples. And I bet you looked up her skirt...when you were FIVE; therefore, Maxis believes all y'all childrens should not see nipples, or anything else, even butt cracks. The horror.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#32 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 3:10 PM
Barbie does have a butt crack lol. I'm sure I remember a Ken doll with carved on briefs though. XD
Field Researcher
#33 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 3:33 PM
My Kens always had butt cracks! I remember being fascinated by it when I was little :D
Scholar
#34 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 3:38 PM
my dolls have butt cracks. And my Ken has a bump that my Barbie's do not have. I have dolls with no painted underwear.

AND YES. I LOOKED.

I LOOKED ALL THE TIME.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Inventor
Original Poster
#35 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 7:38 PM
You people spent way too much time with your Barbie and Ken dolls.

(Not me, though. I didn't have Barbies. I had G.I. Joes and Transformers, and I made them fight each other all the time. Because I was one of the cool kids, you see. )
Scholar
#36 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 7:39 PM
Well, Sims are virtual Barbie Dolls, so...so do you :p

Inventor
Original Poster
#37 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 7:42 PM
Eh...well...you know...maybe.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pizzatron-9000
(Not me, though. I didn't have Barbies. I had G.I. Joes and Transformers, and I made them fight each other all the time. Because I was one of the cool kids, you see. )

But did they have butt cracks?
Inventor
Original Poster
#39 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 7:39 PM Last edited by Pizzatron-9000 : 25th Oct 2015 at 8:14 PM.

Don't know. Because nobody checks Sergeant Slaughter's posse for buttcracks. Ever. .
Scholar
#40 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 10:15 PM
I had a G.I. Joe...he was ugly as hell and got married to the resident Barbie slut, Christina. Still have the doll...don't have the G.I. He was fugly but his body was ROCKIN'. That's why she married him .

Inventor
Original Poster
#41 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 10:23 PM
I had a G.I. Joe...he was ugly as hell and got married to the resident Barbie slut, Christina. Still have the doll...don't have the G.I. He was fugly but his body was ROCKIN'. That's why she married him .

Ooh! Was he one of the 12-inch G.I. Joes with the uniforms that you could take off and replace with other clothes, and the binoculars and the rifles and all the other accessories? Or was he one of the little four- or-five-inch plastic G.I. Joes from the 80's, the ones who got to ride in tanks and fight Cobra?

Because one of the big G.I. Joes would make a totally boss husband for Barbie. And he could slap Ken to the ground and make him do push-ups till he puked buttermilk.
Scholar
#42 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 11:27 PM
BIG. He could get naked. Although Ken clothes didn't fit him that well. Usually he just wore his own clothes. I could manage to get him in his tux, but the jacket didn't fit. Oh, well. Show off those biceps! He was RIPPED with hard nipples and everything. As a child...this intrigued me

He had lots of secks with Christina. And by that, I mean they got naked and he laid on top of her and they rubbed together

In hindsight, I shoulda kept him cuz my first bf gave him to me (we were ten lol) and I'll never get another one

Maybe I can make him with the Huge BB mesh! I'm already planning to make a Barbie family...

Inventor
Original Poster
#43 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 11:32 PM
If I could give a post more than one Funny vote, I would.

You really made your G.I. Joe do the mattress jig with Barbie? Mine just shot at stuff, threw grenades into Lincoln Log forts and did macho poses. .
Forum Resident
#44 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 11:45 PM

Question of the millennium right here.

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Scholar
#45 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pizzatron-9000
You really made your G.I. Joe do the mattress jig with Barbie? Mine just shot at stuff, threw grenades into Lincoln Log forts and did macho poses. .

Well, of course! They were married.

They broke up later though. He wasn't her true love. My Ken doll with real hair was. Poor fella. Then he got donated. How awful.

But hey, he got some tail before he got tossed into some other brat kid's hands!

Page 2 of 2