Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Creative Production 20x15 -No CC-

by Charlesdrake Posted 28th Oct 2015 at 1:01 AM - Updated 18th May 2020 at 5:32 AM by Charlesdrake
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 3:49 AM
Stunning.
As a strictly Sims 2 player, I'm jealous of that bridge, as well as what appears to be a sub-basement. I like to peruse the TS3 and TS4 Lot uploads for ideas, since pretty much all the good Lot builders have long ago migrated to these games.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 7:43 PM Last edited by epicexposure : 3rd Nov 2015 at 10:20 PM.
OMG! This is so cute and perfect for my science guy! Thanks so much for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by epicexposure
OMG! This is so cute and perfect for my science guy! Thanks so much for sharing

for science?!? I made a science place too! - honestly i am surprised people like this one the best out of my current 3, i was sure the "SAE Lab" would be the fav
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 1:31 AM
This is perfect for my creepy nerd sim! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 9:30 PM
This is the coolest creative house I've seen. I love the way you put everything together. I would love to live in a little place like this myself. You've inspired me to create a new sim and start them in this house. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 1:16 AM
Love the premise! Thank you for sharing your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 9:50 PM
I'm really excited to play this house! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 8:45 PM
thanks