Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pumped Flip Hair

by Xalder Posted 1st Nov 2015 at 1:10 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2015 at 7:27 AM by Xalder : Incorrect poly count

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 3:27 PM
This mod is awesome!!! This hairstyle has grown popular in the real world, and now in the Sims world too!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 2:53 AM
Great combo!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 7:03 AM
love this style! one question, do you think you could upload the male sim on the right? he's absolutely gorgeous!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by empulcella
love this style! one question, do you think you could upload the male sim on the right? he's absolutely gorgeous!

Wouldn't mind at all (although, the right of which picture? :P) I'll try uploading in the next few days.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 10:50 AM
Love it!
We need more male CC, so thank you for the contribution. :)
I had a look at your tumblr, and you have some awesome stuff there! Keep up the good work. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 4:13 PM
All of your models are too hot

Can you upload them? I totally wanna add one to my game.

Also this hairstyle ROCKS!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 9:15 AM Last edited by Xalder : 12th Nov 2015 at 9:43 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by FrostbiteTTR
All of your models are too hot

Can you upload them? I totally wanna add one to my game.

Also this hairstyle ROCKS!

I'm finding it a little easier to just upload sims on mediafire, so I've uploaded some of the sims I used and they're link on my tumblr if you wanna download'em
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 8:34 PM
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 8:01 PM
I was looking for a a great beared version - I found yours! Million thanks - now my male sims will rock the world
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 8:53 PM
Awesome job!