Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 11:04 PM
My animals.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 11:28 PM
Probably try to dowse the flames. Smoke alarm goes off for even extensive sunlight and 99.9% of the time when I am just cooking potatoes in a pot of water.

Beyond the stage of putting out, Family should be outside. Pets also. Anything else can burn as they are nowhere near as important in my life.

Assuming this fun scenario will result in no immediate threat till I have rescued 5 things.
1 all living creatures
2 phone
3 Car keys
4 Laptop/PSP (yes I know it is late 2015) and various games
5 my teddy bear (embarrassing much!)
Inventor
#28 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 12:24 AM
My cat and my phone (which is usually close to me anyway, and useful to let people know you are ok). Besides that I would take my hard drive, which has most of my family photos and work documents.
Instructor
#29 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 4:32 PM
1a) my husband (who probably would not notice the fire if he is in the middle of painting which he usually is)
or:
1b) my computer

2) my shaman-drum
3)handbag with wallet and such
4) all my favorite books.

this things should now be safe on the ground outdoors

4) If there is time,I run back inside and upstairs to get my hygiene-stuff, bath-robe,some clothes and a towel.

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Scholar
#30 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 4:36 PM
Kelvin, Kelvin, Kelvin. What would YOU rescue, I wonder...
Instructor
#31 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
Kelvin, Kelvin, Kelvin. What would YOU rescue, I wonder...

Brock O'Hurn's photographs. He really needs those.
Scholar
#32 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 5:23 PM
Theorist
#33 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 5:33 PM
An Incubus cd so I can play Pardon Me While I Burst Into Flames.
Scholar
#34 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
Brock O'Hurn's photographs. He really needs those.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Mad Poster
#35 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 10:24 PM
New title for this thread - "Your Pants Are On Fire".
Mad Poster
#36 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 3:48 AM

Kelvin would rescue...ooopps too late, his butt is already on fire

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#37 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 1:49 PM Last edited by Don Babilon : 14th Dec 2015 at 2:09 PM.
Close Notice

Can an Off-Topic chat become off-topic? Philosophical question, I know, but yes, apparently it can. We are receiving reports left and right for several threads in this section and what I am seeing isn't pretty, to say the least. Flaming, harassment, and mudtracking, i.e. carrying some dirt into places where it doesn't belong.

This thread has been locked for the time being.

If any MTS member wishes to report behaviour which makes them feel threatened and uncomfortable they may do so via using the report button on all posts. This includes any personal message (PM) you may receive.

We do understand that some of you may feel very strongly that they have "the right" - nay, the "just cause" to continue with this type of mudtracking. You dont.

Please keep your posts on topic even in Off-Topic. If you decide that this general warning doesn't apply to you and continue this behaviour instead, well, then hopefully you will also not mind if we decide to pinch you with specific warnings and/or bans.
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 2 of 2