Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hallelujah Square - Little Christmas Village - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 2nd Dec 2015 at 3:40 PM - Updated 23rd Dec 2016 at 5:10 AM by Zarathustra

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 4:06 PM
I know this makes me a grump, but I wish you'd have written a regular text under a spoiler for those of us who have no patience for fancy presentations. From the pictures it looks really pretty, but I'm grumpy enough for the no proper text to be a deal breaker.

That said, kudos on taking the time to write that. I'm sure it's great for all of the non-grumps who can appreciate that kind of thing. Perfect for this months theme

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 4:49 PM
Thank you so much for your poem. As for me, I don't celebrate holidays as there is no family to celebrate with. You've warmed my heart with your beautiful poem. Your creativity goes above and beyond just the creative building you do for us. Ok, off to find my tissue box. (:
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 5:30 PM
Charming, heartwarming, exquisite job as usual - THANK YOU!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 6:25 PM
So rhyming comes easy to you as well, go figure. ;) You make everything you do look so easy and effortless, as it came to be by just stretching up and picking it, like an apple from a tree. Inspite of all the clever little details your work always has a kind of neatness to it, I can't come up with a better word, but it feels like everything is just where it belongs, not a detail to many or to less.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 7:19 PM
Thank you Z!
I hope all the Grinches in this world have their hearts grow three times bigger from this

We should call you the "painter of pixels" - along the lines of the "painter of light"
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 7:55 PM
I love you. I really do
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 8:14 PM
Merry Christmas Zarathustra,
I hope you have a very Blessed holiday season and beyond into the coming year.
You are a true artist. That can not be said enough. Simply beautiful work that softens my jaded heart.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 11:36 PM
This is so pretty! Nice work.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 1:41 AM
I'm totally turning this into a hotel for a holiday vacation destination. Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 3:52 AM
I've never seen anything more beautiful than this. I am impressed, wonderful work from you. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 9:30 AM
Very charming! I love the church; diagonal buildings can be tough to pull off.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 12:52 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG! I totally love it! Thank you for such beautiful thing <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 2:17 PM
this lot is a great place to put in Riverblossom nice work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 5:32 PM
Amazing. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 4:19 AM
That is so cool! Thank you for sharing your hard work. You have so many great, unusual ideas. This looks like a movie set. Beautiful!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 4:30 AM
It's beautiful,but i don't have any happy holiday packs so i can't install this until after Christmas.Great work though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 7:20 AM
Beautiful work! Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 6:54 PM
Great lot! And well, the most impressive description ever.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 1:04 AM
This is insane, in the best possible way. I am giddy to play it! Thank you so much for your attention to detail.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 12:45 PM
Gorgeous and the diagonal church is the best! That is so hard to achieve!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 3:54 PM
Truly beautiful. Thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 9:14 PM
I commented and thanked you, went into the game last night and your lot wasn't there! Later I realized, I was so overwhelmed by the pictures, I totally forgot to download it. It should be there waiting til I get the game up and running in awhile. I have plans, lots of plans. (;
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Dec 2015 at 11:13 PM
Perfect for my new neighborhood, Winterland :-)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 7:13 PM
This is beautiful, and perfect for the always winter sub-hood I'm making. Thank you.
Page 1 of 2