Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 4:11 PM
Default clean installer windows 10
I'm having issues with using the sims2pack Clean Installer on my new PC with Windows 10. It either doesn't recognize the .package files or it won't set it itself as the default program to download the files. I can't go back to downloading each file individually through winrar. I would appreciate any help!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 2:00 AM
I download all the packages to a folder in my data drive then have the Clean Installer install them from there. I don't have any problems in Win 10 doing that.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 3:31 AM
Default NET Framework?
Quote: Originally posted by Stefanina
I download all the packages to a folder in my data drive then have the Clean Installer install them from there. I don't have any problems in Win 10 doing that.

Do you use any NET Framework? All the uploads for Clean Installer say you need it but they're old entries, so I don't know what the correct NET Framework is for Windows 10, if you could share a link to the one you use (if any) that would be brilliant, thanks