Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Workout Tanks

by daman19942 Posted 30th Dec 2015 at 3:55 PM - Updated 30th Dec 2015 at 4:26 PM by daman19942

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 10:46 PM
I really love this for my teens male they always need new things, I love your colors and style as well. I do have a question please will these be found in the "athletic clothes as well as swim wear?
Thanks for sharing

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
I really love this for my teens male they always need new things, I love your colors and style as well. I do have a question please will these be found in the "athletic clothes as well as swim wear?
Thanks for sharing

These will be found in everyday and athletic. They will not be found in swimwear, I merely based them off the bathing suits.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 11:40 PM
@ daman19942 thanks for your reply, yes I just check the sets out in Body Shop you are correct, and they look great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 1:59 PM
They look awesome! Please, make them for adult males as well <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 9:02 PM
Thanks for your contribution! Quality male clothing -- especially workout clothes -- is terribly rare. Mostly, you just have to settle for what you can find. These are not "settling". They look really great!

Btw, regarding the seam of the shorts... A-shirts are usually pretty tight-fitting and it's quite likely you'd see the waistband through them for real. To be honest, i think it's more realistic to appear this way. Dont change a thing! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 5:15 AM
Awesome, this is just what I was looking for! Could you possibly make a variation of these for adult males aswell?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 3:10 AM
Thank you for the feedback everyone. I think I will have a go at making these for adults as well. Hopefully I get around to it this week. Cheers!
Link Ninja
#9 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 10:55 PM
If you wanted to look at the issue with the shirt not lining up, I was working on this shirt mesh back in September (actually it's a very similar mesh but with converse shoes from Monochaos) and @Maxon was kind enough to fix the issue with the shirt alignment - I just never got around to re-doing it with my re-colors. If you are interested here is the thread for it and Post #4 has Maxon's zip file with the fix - maybe you can extract the shirt part?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
If you wanted to look at the issue with the shirt not lining up, I was working on this shirt mesh back in September (actually it's a very similar mesh but with converse shoes from Monochaos) and @Maxon was kind enough to fix the issue with the shirt alignment - I just never got around to re-doing it with my re-colors. If you are interested here is the thread for it and Post #4 has Maxon's zip file with the fix - maybe you can extract the shirt part?

Thanks for pointing this in my direction. Never knew about this, but it seems like exactly what I've looking for.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 1:12 PM
Always happy for more teen male clothing. I'm curious though. You say you never found any you liked. You didn't like my Nike athletic set?

Interesting to see I'm not the only one who has gone back to Sims2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 12:08 PM
Thank you! Finally something that looks like normal workout wear.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 8:27 PM
Love this set! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 3:13 AM
Now, my teen Sims would look much more hotter than before! XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 11:07 PM
Thank You