Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LIberated 'Outdoor Retreat' Objects

by fran89 Posted 5th Jan 2016 at 1:38 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 4:06 AM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 12:30 AM
Thanks, especially for the plants.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 3:43 AM
Thank you so much, I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 12:32 AM
thx!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 12:48 AM
Does this conflict with any of plasticbox's mods? I know you listed conflicts but I don't really understand.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AutumnWren76
Does this conflict with any of plasticbox's mods? I know you listed conflicts but I don't really understand.

I don't know now if my mod may conflicto with the plastibox ones. You say you don't understand the conflicts, so I'll explain.
These "weird" strings of numbers and letters are the identifier of the object in the game, so if two mods try to edit the same ID, it couls derivate into conflicts, like for example not showing up the object in the game.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 4:35 PM
If you share a mod with "liberated" objects, do the downloaders need your liberated mod for the items to show up on the lot in their game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 5:35 PM Last edited by fran89 : 2nd Jan 2018 at 12:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by justjasper
If you share a mod with "liberated" objects, do the downloaders need your liberated mod for the items to show up on the lot in their game?

Well, with my mods yes, because my goal was unlock decorative street objects and also the ones you can see in the view at the background. At least, I decided to "liberate" these objects because they didn't appeared in the catalog when I used to play.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 12:04 PM
Great download, but one of the trees is giving me an error message and it won't let me place it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maxianaconda
Great download, but one of the trees is giving me an error message and it won't let me place it.

Can you detail me with which one do you have the problem? Also ensure there aren't other mods interfeering.