Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 1:32 AM
Default Sim Makeovers!
I remember there being a thread on this a while back, but it seems to have died since as I can't find it for several pages. It's pretty much what the title says; post before and after pictures of a sim whos appearence you've improved on. It can be a premade EA sim, or just a pudding that spawned at some point in your game. It's always fun to see what people come up with 8')
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 3:39 AM
Don Lothario (TS3 >> TS2):

From puke :

To not puke:

http://potato-ballad-sims.tumblr.co...ario-for-you-to
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000

holy shit
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 2:39 PM
Looks very much improved! (I hit the "love" button)

MTS does not allow us to delete our accounts. I will not be logging into this account anymore, so PMs would go unanswered.
Theorist
#5 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 3:35 PM
HOLY COW!!!! I need THAT Don Lothario in my game Just an FYI, I don't ever play EA canned sims but I'll make the exception Same traits or did you modify those as well? Thank you for sharing.

One question on the CC shopping list - do I need the sliders? If not, then I'll just get the sim and the other CC listed.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Mad Poster
#6 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 4:49 PM
Thanks

Same traits. I think sliders are only needed if you want the effects to pass on features genetically or if you want to edit in CAS.

In general, a lot of the CC is also really useful for general sim creation.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 5:14 PM
Fawn Goodfellow from Moonlight Falls! I forgot to take a before picture, so I borrowed one from another source.

Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 7:26 PM
Default David Pok
David Pok perpetually looks like he's sniffing farts so I fixed him 8) Now he looks even more like someone I'd want to punch.

Alchemist
#9 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 12:07 AM Last edited by sweetdevil : 8th Jan 2016 at 10:08 PM.
@ribbonista - your makeovers are gorgeous! Love their facial structure

This is an EA sim, I forgot which (Jupiter Belle? Carlotta Shue from Hidden Springs):

Otherwise I only modify zero-faced puddings:

I've been trying to make celebrity sims using pudding bases lately. It's both more fun and harder than I expected, lol.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 3:24 AM
I submit Bao Louie for your consideration:

I didn't take a before pic, so I grabbed one off google.

Sims 3 Midnight Island Challenge: http://maekitten.blogspot.com/
Scholar
#11 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 3:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
This is an EA sim, I forgot which (Jupiter Belle?)

I don't think it's Jupiter Belle, because he's a little boy. (Did you gender-flip her?) But I'd like to know who that is, because I love her make-over! <3
Instructor
#12 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 5:09 AM
Only a few from when I started making over Moonlight Falls. I tried to keep their faces close to what they were, while still being attractive. Some characters were irredeemable and I completely made them over. I'll post the rest of the screenshots as soon as I get access to them.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 1:34 PM
I got University Life yesterday! One of her roommates was Leonard Shelly, who I later found out is based on Sheldon from BBT. Which means that I hate him with every fiber of my body. Anyway! Literally 60% of his face was pudding, they had only made slight adjustments to the eyes and mouth. Nkt nkt nkt, sloppy sloppy EA.

Alchemist
#14 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 7:35 PM
@Wojtek - holy shit, that's some makeover, you can't even tell it's her! (in a good way)

@ribbonista - EA makes the eyes way too big and slanted towards the exterior, the lips too "pouty" (too obvious peaks), and the mouth too high :/ Your makeover looks awesome!

Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
I don't think it's Jupiter Belle, because he's a little boy. (Did you gender-flip her?) But I'd like to know who that is, because I love her make-over! <3

You're right, it's not Jupiter! The sim is Carlotta Shue from Hidden Springs, and she starts off as a child.

More makeovers!

A random pudding generated in Riverview:

Likewise (this one's a teen):

Another fucking pudding (can you tell I used to get a lot of puddings?):

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
#15 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 12:22 AM
And the rest. There were a few more I did in Moonlight Falls but the changes were so little that I left them out. Some Sims like Janet Pok don't really need that much adjustment. Also, the ladies in the Roommates Wanna Be household have potential to be beautiful. And the new Malcolm Harris is my boyfriend now js stay away from him
Theorist
#16 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 4:01 PM
Wow, awesome make overs! I love seeing the puddings re-baked. LOL

@jje1000 , your Don Lothario is yummy! I'm in the process of downloading what I need. I would like to know what is the eyelash over-ride mod does? Does it remove the default eyelashes? If so, I use custom eyelashes in my game on my playables but I don't know that I want all my townie sims to be eyelash-less. Some info about what that mod does would be appreciated, thanks!

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 4:14 PM
I've been fixing up all the households in Bridgeport so they're more nice looking in my game while my sims go about, and I ended up making Elvira Slayer and Vladimir Schlick really beautiful:

I did make the other vampires pretty, but I felt like I made these two especially so (since they had such terrible butterfaces to begin with). It's amazing that a change in hair style makes everything look better.
Reason why they both wear the same necklace is because I was making up a backstory that vampires are the only ones that wear it, making it easy to identify them.
Scholar
#18 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 4:26 PM
I usually keep my shift-click makeovers to changing hair/makeup/clothes unless the sim is a pudding. I don't mind ugly sims in my game as long as they're not generic... I just don't marry my sims to them. The only exception is if I'm actually playing them. I bought myself Late Night during the Steam sale and started playing with Beau Merrick and his harem. I was pretty excited because they actually looked pretty good on my normal zoom. So I edited them.

Marina Prattle gets proportional eyes and mouth and a more pronounce profile. I also gave her hips and a butt and made her short.
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...=20131126073735

Lilly-Bo Chique got a major overhaul because she hurt my eyes. Since her bio said that she loves her "distinctive style" I decided to make her more goth since that's still distinctive. In terms of editing, the only thing I did was make her taller and turn her eyes brown... Of course the one close up shot I have she's blinking.
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Lilly-Bo...y-Bo_Chique.png

Bianca Rubble is my basic bitch, but without a northface fleece or uggs. I changed her hair color up to be more natural and shrunk and unsquinted her eyes.
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Bianca_R...anca_Rubble.png

Mad Poster
#19 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tangie0906
@jje1000 , your Don Lothario is yummy! I'm in the process of downloading what I need. I would like to know what is the eyelash over-ride mod does? Does it remove the default eyelashes? If so, I use custom eyelashes in my game on my playables but I don't know that I want all my townie sims to be eyelash-less. Some info about what that mod does would be appreciated, thanks!

Thanks! The eyelash replacement replaces the male lashes with shorter ones. You don't need to use it, but you might need to adjust Don's eyelashes afterwards
Alchemist
#20 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 5:12 PM
It's been a while since I've cared about the other sims in town, so I'm going through an inspection. I have a new disaster.

I dread it, but I'm pretty sure there are tons more to follow.

Theorist
#21 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 6:26 AM
Thank you, jje1000!

I don't have before pictures, but recently I made over Bob Newbie and Betty Simovich from Riverview. I changed the color of Betty's eyes from brown to gray, but didn't change the facial sliders on either of them much if at all, as I recall. They are married to each other in my game and are still YA's.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Scholar
#22 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
I have a new disaster.

What the..? I'm impressed that you managed to save that face so well! Wow! The before-pic is hideous.

Quote: Originally posted by tangie0906
I made over Bob Newbie and Betty Simovich from Riverview.

They look amazing!
Alchemist
#23 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
What the..? I'm impressed that you managed to save that face so well! Wow! The before-pic is hideous.

It's a side effect of getting too adventurous with NRaas Story Progression's randomizing settings, hehe.
Here's the final batch of uglies. I suspect they were created as part of the same household, hence the similarities:

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000

Lawd have mercy :lovestruc
Theorist
#25 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 2:38 PM
Thank you TigerAnne!

This is a lot of fun, seeing all your makeovers! Here's a couple more contributions.

Jon Lessen (Riverview) before:

Jon Lessen after:

Ruby Broke (Riverview) before:

Ruby Broke after:

Laura's Legacy
Page 1 of 6