Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH - Muscular male top & bottom separates!

by faeriegurl Posted 16th Apr 2005 at 5:53 PM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 6:02 PM
U Rock!!!!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO OUTSIMMINGSTANDING!!!

faeriegurl uv excelled once agin....thank u thank u thank u thank u.....i would go on but i would only embarace u....lol :clap: :yippee: :dsausage: :bow:
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 6:15 PM
I am confused on how to use them in the game
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 6:16 PM
but great work
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 7:13 PM
you are amazing. i abosolutely love this. Good job. Can't wait to see more. Hey could you possibley do a muscle teen mesh?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 8:08 PM
oooh, this is cool. Its got just the right top and bottom, too, you can make GREAT clothes from both of those. The first thing I'm going to make is an invisible top for myself...
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 8:29 PM
Thanks for this, it's great! :D

#8 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 9:00 PM
Yay!! everybody clap for Fariegul :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
#9 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 10:29 PM
Awesome work, thank you
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 11:33 PM
AWSEOME!!!!!! UR THE BEST!! U dont no how greatb this is
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 11:48 PM
Could this also be done for Young Adults too?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:12 AM
Wow, Faeriegurl, I would hug you if I could! Thanks for doing all these for those of us less talented!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 1:53 AM
Great Job! I was wondering if you could do at least one PJ, underwear, swimsuit and gym outfits for this body type. I hate to see him go from muscular to puny when he changes clothes! Great job, again!
-Rachel
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 4:03 AM
great .. i downloaded your muscle man ive not found him yet maybe these clothes will help thank you great work
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 7:14 AM
ShadowFox - I will upload a version that works for YA later.

LiLSexyStarGyal - Since this bodystyle seems to be so popular, I will try to make meshes for the rest of the clothing categories when I get a chance. As far as underwear goes, you could make some with the original mesh - I think sgoobysnacks29 made a couple of skins & posted pics of them in the other thread... maybe they will be uploaded for downloading? ~FG
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 9:15 AM
Ah yes! A true work of art! Now this is the way I like my Sims (and men) in general.

YUMMY!

Oh, by the way....Thank You!
Instructor
#17 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 12:54 PM
Thank-you is a pale shadow of the sentiment I have for the marvelous, outstanding work you have done here, faeriegurl. I have wanted toned and defined gym-bunnies since I first installed the game and yours is the first skin to meet my ...libido ...erm ... well ... 'exacting specifications' yeah that's it

kissy faces

BeOSBoxBoy
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowFox
Could this also be done for Young Adults too?

The YA convertion is on this page http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...8399#post378399 converted by Makkentass :D
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beosboxboy
Thank-you is a pale shadow of the sentiment I have for the marvelous, outstanding work you have done here, faeriegurl. I have wanted toned and defined gym-bunnies since I first installed the game and yours is the first skin to meet my ...libido ...erm ... well ... 'exacting specifications' yeah that's it

kissy faces

BeOSBoxBoy

:laugh:
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 7:14 PM
Skins for this mesh can be found here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=57101 :D
Instructor
#21 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 7:22 PM Last edited by JosephTheSim2k5 : 17th Apr 2005 at 7:25 PM.
This is the completely bug free YA version of faeriegurls mesh incase you wanted it

that way i saved faeriegurl a job xxxxx

btw brilliant mesh faeriegurl - very realistic xxxx :bump:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  YAfaeriegurlMeshes.zip (641.9 KB, 382 downloads)
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 3:00 PM
Very good FG! The top and or bottom option will go a long ways. It just gives so many more options for clothes. Thanks again. You are an Angel... With faerie wings of course! - Robar
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 9:30 PM
Looks great, once again...
I know i had mentioned this in a previous post, but never got a response...
Would you be willing to create a thinner body type for the males, but not as skinny as the version that Xenos did? It would be greatly appreciated, as is all of your work.
I don't like to ask twice if my first comment is overlooked, but i'm hoping that maybe the first time you just missed my post...
Thanks very much.
-RabidAngel

RabidAngel the Rabies Riddled Girl

You can check out more of my creations at www.simsconnection.com
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 2:04 AM
Now that's what I'm talking about.
:mrpantha: MUSCLES, it's the way a man is suppose to look, :nana: Great job faeriegurl.

DiesellRush
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 8:02 PM
ohhhh hunky!!! thnx a bunch! yum!
Page 1 of 2