Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 10:57 PM Last edited by Butterbot : 29th Jul 2016 at 1:52 AM. Reason: Amended title.
[Mod Released] Canning Station Mod
I'm seeking testers for a mod that adds new functionality and bug fixes to the Canning Station. It is basically complete at this point--it just cannot be released without testing. Attached is a screenshot of some custom jams from the mod.

Please reply in this thread if you're interested. You must be on patch 1.67 or later and have the Canning Station installed in your game.

Thanks!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 12:53 AM
Hi there! I have been watching this and hoping someone would jump in who is currently playing 3. I've been playing with 2 for the past year or so but I still have my 3 installed and patched to 1.67 along with all the NRaas mods, etc. I'd be happy to fire it up again and help you test as I do have the canning station. There can never be enough mods.
Icy Spicy
#3 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 1:38 PM
Can I ask what functionaity has been added ? Looks really promising!I would like to try it out
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 9:27 AM
@sydsyrious
@icemunmun

Thanks for your replies! I've been away for the last couple of days, so sorry for getting back to you just now. I'm caught up in work for the next 1-2 days, after which I'll PM you and provide further details regarding added functionality + testing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 3:14 AM
@sydsyrious
@icemunmun

PM sent!
Theorist
#6 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 4:52 PM Last edited by tangie0906 : 21st Feb 2016 at 12:25 AM.
@Butterbot I will test it for you too if you still need some help.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Theorist
#7 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 6:38 PM
Hiya! If you need another tester I'll volunteer! Have Sim w/canning station and a bin full of fruits already in my game and she could always use a little cooking practice. :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 11:43 PM
I'd be willing to try this- as long as the ingredients tuning mods aren't required? I have the canning station and don't mind testing a mod out for it. Let me kno!

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Scholar
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 4:51 AM
I also had trouble with the ingredients & recipes mod suite & took them out, but I have patch 1.67 and the canning station, and I would love to test out a mod for it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 6:04 AM
@tangie0906
@Misty_2004
@Frogsnack

Many thanks! PM sent.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 6:38 AM
@lucy kemnitzer

Thank you--PM sent.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 8:38 PM
This looks very interesting, more food is always welcome in my game ....so I'd be happy to test the mod out as well...
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 9:36 PM
@simhanna

Testing is well underway, so this mod is closed to new testers for now. I'll take note of your name in case additional rounds of testing are needed. Thanks for your interest!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 4:20 AM
Wow, I've really got to pay more attention to some of these boards I never wander into. I wanna play too, if you have any need for additional testers.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 6:16 AM
@igazor

Noted.
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 8:18 PM
I've been wanting to do stuff with the canning station for ages now, so if you need any more hands I'd be more than happy!
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 9:57 PM
@buzzingbeez

Thanks for your interest! Testing is already underway, but I'll contact you if additional testing spots open up.