Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 2:02 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims reset when clicking on the phone and reseting when clicking "walk to lot..."
When i want to use the regular phone sims reset a copule of times like when you reset a pose on a posebox.The error used to apper with three options: Delete,reset and cancel, but that stopped recently to appear .When i buy a cellphone hoping that will stop sim rests everytime i click on it, so the other options when clicking on sim are disabled. The only way to get out of the lot is to walk to lot, but about 5 minutes ago when i click "walk to lot" sim starts reseting the sam way as it was reseting by cusing the phone. So basiclly, my sims are isolated, some are lucky who live in apartments

P.S. I think i have a mod where sim can go to other sims house not only in community lots, but this problem appeard a lot later.I have mods like InTeen, InSimenator and other less important.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bekawolisims
i have a mod where sim can go to other sims house not only in community lots, but this problem appeard a lot later.I have mods like InTeen

That mod (Visit Other Sims) is not compatible with Inteen
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
That mod (Visit Other Sims) is not compatible with Inteen

Thnks for the info, just deleted that, i wasn't using it anyway