Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charge Harvest on Community Lots

by cedrigo Posted 5th Mar 2016 at 9:42 PM - Updated 6th Mar 2016 at 9:12 PM by cedrigo

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 10:06 PM
Thank you, stealing wasn't setting to well even in the game. ;-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 5:41 AM
That's fantastic! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:11 AM
Yay, I'm all for things costing more in sims' world. I was wondering if you could make a version that has the prices in line with BO's More Realistic Yields? It's found here: http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=923
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedSimmies
Yay, I'm all for things costing more in sims' world. I was wondering if you could make a version that has the prices in line with BO's More Realistic Yields? It's found here: http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=923

There is no need of a new version You can use both mods together and get the "realistic price" everytime.
The price/yield values are not determined by my mod.
My mod just checks the current price/yield in your game and use those values.
So if you got a mod that changes price or yield, my mod will use those new values instead of original ones.

I checked in my game with both mods and it works fine : I get the new "realistic" price/yield when I harvest on community lot.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 4:59 PM
I absolutely love this mod. It will be very useful in my game. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 6:36 PM
I'm really enjoying all these new mods you're coming out with, it really helps my game! Thank you.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 7:52 PM
I was wondering if this was tested on an owned community lot. I have a fresh produce market owned by one of my Sims and there are fruit trees and a garden on the lot. Will owners be charged to harvest their own produce?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LilSister
I was wondering if this was tested on an owned community lot. I have a fresh produce market owned by one of my Sims and there are fruit trees and a garden on the lot. Will owners be charged to harvest their own produce?

No, don't worry. The owner of a community lot will harvest in the same way as before (like at home). There is no change here.
If you visit the owned lot with another family, they won't be able to harvest. Because owned lots are not reset after visit and the owner would definitively loose the fruits of his hard work. And also because the owner can sell produce on OFB shelves, so there is no need for customers to harvest by themselves.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 11:02 PM
Brilliant! I'm really looking forward to using this one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 2:46 AM
Oh! My sims can have a pick-your-own farm! Wonderful!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 10:29 PM
That's good to know. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 8:52 PM
Thank You
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 12:32 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 10:08 PM
Awesome! I have been waiting for something like this for years. I have always wanted my farmers to be able to have "Pick-Your-Own" home business. Thank you, with this you made it possible.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 10:54 PM
This works great thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 1:21 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 8:04 PM
I didn't know I needed this until I saw it. One less way for my prosperity sims to cheat their way out of earning a living. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 9:44 AM
hii would you ever make this for sims 4??? id love to have a farmers market
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yokozii
hii would you ever make this for sims 4??? id love to have a farmers market

I'm new to TS4... and moding is very different from TS2. It's not the same language.
I still have a lot to learn before making mods for TS4...
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cedrigo
I'm new to TS4... and moding is very different from TS2. It's not the same language.
I still have a lot to learn before making mods for TS4...

I was looking for something like this for Sims 3, do you know if it does exists and where to find it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luis2289
I was looking for something like this for Sims 3, do you know if it does exists and where to find it?

Sorry I totally skipped the sims 3... so I have no idea :/