Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bookworm's Delight Bookcase in AL Wood Colors

by bumblebee560 Posted 10th Mar 2016 at 10:35 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 12:59 PM
The textures for the "Bookworm's Delight" and the "Craftmeister Booknook" don't have the same shape. The frame textures themselves are the same for both bookcases, but the textures for the "Bookworm's Delight" have the textures for the knick-knacks tacked onto the bottom. As far as I can tell, the mesh for the "Bookworm's Delight" treats the knick-knacks as part of the "frame" group, so it'd probably see textures pulled from the "Craftmeister Booknook" as half-missing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
The textures for the "Bookworm's Delight" and the "Craftmeister Booknook" don't have the same shape. The frame textures themselves are the same for both bookcases, but the textures for the "Bookworm's Delight" have the textures for the knick-knacks tacked onto the bottom. As far as I can tell, the mesh for the "Bookworm's Delight" treats the knick-knacks as part of the "frame" group, so it'd probably see textures pulled from the "Craftmeister Booknook" as half-missing.

Yeah, I think you're right. Its just weird to me the way its built. Oh well. Anyway, enjoy the recolors!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 9:51 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 9:48 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 9:36 PM
The most of my Sims are bookworm's! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 1:00 AM
Thanks am going to enjoy using the cream/tan & white