Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2016 at 2:31 AM
Default The Upload Function (Wizard) is not working for me.
Hi, I wanted to contribute some carpets I made for The Sims4, but after packaging the file in a zip, and downsizing the kb count on my picture, I can't make the upload wizard work. I did the browses and upload files on the old uploader since the one offered didn't work. Please direct. I have been a member of modthesims for years and years and would really like to share some of the things I have made, both for Sims2 and Sims4. I would thank you for a swift reply. I notice there is never much on offer for Sims4 on this site. Perhaps creators are being discouraged by the lack of function of the uploading tools.
Thanks, KinwatsaZ

Happily Simming, K
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th May 2016 at 2:42 AM
Are you using the upload wizard that's found under Create at the top of the page? That should work just fine.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2016 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Are you using the upload wizard that's found under Create at the top of the page? That should work just fine.
Hi, Thanks for the quick response. I used the "Upload Items" Under the heading "Creator Forums". Is that the right place?

Happily Simming, K
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:39 AM
That's the correct one. Can you screenshot what about it doesn't work? What happens after you attach a file?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 6:36 PM
O.K. Bye
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
That's the correct one. Can you screenshot what about it doesn't work? What happens after you attach a file?

Hi Delphy. I gave up, just don't have the brain power or patience I did a decade ago. Everything in life and online is getting more and more difficult for me, bad eyesight, shaky hands and a failing memory. Thanks for trying to help, and thanks to those who tried to lend a hand on my one upload, I didn't understand the directions or requirements, hardly understood the help they tried to give. I have settled for Tumblr, SImsFanForevermore, and of course the Creator Studios over at Sims4Studio.com. I shall have to settle, just can deal less and less. Thanks to you, and all the staff there. You have a loyal contributor, and supporter in me until the money runs out too. Thanks again, K :lovestruc

Happily Simming, K