Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halvarg, Werewolf Barbarian

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 28th May 2016 at 6:51 AM - Updated 29th Jun 2016 at 1:58 AM by Camkitty

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th May 2016 at 7:40 AM
That's a real good-looking guy. And even sweeter as a doggy (pardon me: wolf) :-)) Thank you so much for sharing your great work with us!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th May 2016 at 9:56 AM
I just started clapping a little in excitement when I saw this, since I've been admiring your work from afar for months now, particularly your werewolf-related creations! A couple years back, when I consistently played Sims 3, I tried my very best to use slider limit hacks and custom sliders to make more wolf-like features, since... I hate man-beast-were-things that EA favoured when they designed Supernatural. I wanted a wolf, dang it! I was giddy when I saw the muzzle and snout creation you have, but I've been reluctant to load up my game to test things out, since I have to transfer everything from my old laptop and update about a thousand different mods. Ugh. But this guy might make it worth it. I would love to throw him into a household with a revamped version of my two favourite werewolves that I had made—ones that desperately needed your face set for years. Thank you! Really, thank you so much for your original and creative hard work. I love fantasy in some save files of mine, but Maxis stuff has always been a little lacklustre. But you make it so much better, much appreciated.

Sorry for the gushing! :P
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th May 2016 at 3:41 PM
Very unique looking sim, and his werewolf form is incredible looking! So sick and tired of the "hairy guy with underbite" werewolf crap EA gave us, this actually makes me want to take him for a ride. Besides, how can you say no to a guy with a loincloth?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th May 2016 at 8:52 PM
Epic, dude!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th May 2016 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pokesimaniac
I just started clapping a little in excitement when I saw this, since I've been admiring your work from afar for months now, particularly your werewolf-related creations! A couple years back, when I consistently played Sims 3, I tried my very best to use slider limit hacks and custom sliders to make more wolf-like features, since... I hate man-beast-were-things that EA favoured when they designed Supernatural. I wanted a wolf, dang it! I was giddy when I saw the muzzle and snout creation you have, but I've been reluctant to load up my game to test things out, since I have to transfer everything from my old laptop and update about a thousand different mods. Ugh. But this guy might make it worth it. I would love to throw him into a household with a revamped version of my two favourite werewolves that I had made—ones that desperately needed your face set for years. Thank you! Really, thank you so much for your original and creative hard work. I love fantasy in some save files of mine, but Maxis stuff has always been a little lacklustre. But you make it so much better, much appreciated.

Sorry for the gushing! :P

No need to apologize! This comment actually made my day; I'm so happy to hear how much you appreciate my content! And I agree completely that EA's werewolf design just seems lazy.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th May 2016 at 11:29 PM
I LOVE YOU!! Thank you for this sim! :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th May 2016 at 1:11 AM
Very nice sim; it must have taken you many hours of work to achieve that level of detail. Most importantly, thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful creation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 12:27 AM
I don't usually download sims. But both he and his werewolf form are amazing!

As an aside, does anyone have a mirror of the "Eyebrow Outer corner Height slider by Dramatic-Gamer" (Eyebrow distance was available in the thread down some), and a mirror to the entire Eyeset the "Lycan Eyes by Moonskin93" are from? The link on their website (which goes to box.com) doesn't download anything across 3 different browsers, so it can't just be me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsclicker
I don't usually download sims. But both he and his werewolf form are amazing!

As an aside, does anyone have a mirror of the "Eyebrow Outer corner Height slider by Dramatic-Gamer" (Eyebrow distance was available in the thread down some), and a mirror to the entire Eyeset the "Lycan Eyes by Moonskin93" are from? The link on their website (which goes to box.com) doesn't download anything across 3 different browsers, so it can't just be me.

Thanks for reporting this.
I managed to find a link to the slider here: http://modthesims.info/t/413903 (Which has also been changed in the description.)
Unfortunately, I have not yet found an alternate link to the eyes by Moonskin, but if/when I do, I will make sure to link to it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 10:44 PM
Wow, great job ! He looks amazing !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 7:32 PM
This would be a cool default replacement. My boyfriend thinks the default werewolves look bad, because they're more human like than wolf like.
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 1:04 PM
Do you need to download all the mods and sliders to get it to look like this or can i just download the sim itself and still have it look like this? Great job btw, this is probably one of the coolest sims I've seen!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krooooon
Do you need to download all the mods and sliders to get it to look like this or can i just download the sim itself and still have it look like this? Great job btw, this is probably one of the coolest sims I've seen!!!

If you want him to look exactly like in the pictures, I believe you do need to download all the sliders. Basically, any sliders you don't have in your game won't show up properly on the sim. However, if you're fine with him not looking 100% exactly like the pictures, you can just download some of or none of the sliders. Same goes for the other mods; If you don't have them, they just won't show up. You can put the sim in your game without them, he just won't look how he does in the pictures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 2:38 AM
I created this account, specifically so i could thank you! I thought all the CC would take an hour to download, but if you do it right it only takes like 10 minutes to download, extract, and move all of it :P Don't let that detour you from downloading this sim!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 8:32 PM
This is amazing, could you make a female one? Or is it possible to make a female one? If one mates, would the sims werewwolf snout transfer in transformation?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 2:42 AM
Amazing. Exactly what i was looking for
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 3:31 PM
I was wondering how you got the werewolf outfit since the game doesn't let you customize outfits in werewolf mode. gonna have to try using MasterController to emulate the same effect.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 5:15 PM
The outfits don't work in my game, even though I downloaded and installed all CC AND sliders. What the f*ck!?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DatGuyAron
The outfits don't work in my game, even though I downloaded and installed all CC AND sliders. What the f*ck!?

If you've already put the package files in the right folder, and the sim in the right folder, I honestly have no idea why it wouldn't work in your game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2018 at 7:04 PM
i search preset to face with mod... i mean try faund good value to creation the face... cass be change configuration to 12... but my face try is.... ugly as fa... so... need good value to face to teeth mode
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 3:01 PM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th May 2021 at 5:19 AM
After a while I started playing again, I fixed all my game files and mods and CC. I always wanted to try to install your werewolf in my game, I just loved the face and the teeth, it was really much better than the original version, but unfortunately, even after installing all the slides, the sim is not the same in your photos, he has a hole appearing on his cheek, very strange. I know it may seem improbable because this is an old post, if you can put the values of the slides that you used it would be very helpfull. That tutorial that you put in the description is not compatible with the werewolf teeth, it is in my opinion, that makes your sim cooler.
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 2:43 PM
Camkitty, what ever happened to your "Lion" Sim that you were making, I don't know where is best to ask this, but if you see this message. I mean the sim you seemed to show a picture of on, https://www.deviantart.com/camkitty...-Lion-678838018, it sounds odd, but is there any chance that you would (if you still have him) make him downloadable, he is the best thing i've ever seen for The Sims 3