Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Band T-Shirt Pack #2

by wowowlop1 Posted 5th Jun 2016 at 3:17 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 4:42 AM
This is awesome, definitely sold when I saw the Muse shirt! Could you possibly do an Arctic Monkeys shirt of the AM radio waves?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scissorlips
This is awesome, definitely sold when I saw the Muse shirt! Could you possibly do an Arctic Monkeys shirt of the AM radio waves?

I'll see if I can for the next pack, thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 1:20 AM
It won't work for me, though I tried. Is there a way to get this to .package? Or can you post the next pack in .package? Let me know if this is at all possible
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pierce_the_sabrina
It won't work for me, though I tried. Is there a way to get this to .package? Or can you post the next pack in .package? Let me know if this is at all possible

Sorry to hear that; did you extract the .zip file? Inside of the file on the download page you'll find the package files for each individual shirt.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 10:46 PM
Just saying, I already made plenty of band shirts, and I'm planning on making more, no offense of course, just letting you know you kind of stole my idea.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty25939
Just saying, I already made plenty of band shirts, and I'm planning on making more, no offense of course, just letting you know you kind of stole my idea.

I'd prefer if you had used a word other than "stole", but there's nothing wrong with coexisting here. Besides, there were metal t-shirt packs before you made yours too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 7:04 PM
Can I request a female 21 Pilots shirt?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dnr
Can I request a female 21 Pilots shirt?

I know theres a mod that adds TOP T-Shirts, alongside other band T-Shirts. Maybe i could find it for you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 12:07 AM
Thanks! Cool shirts!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 12:45 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 1:24 AM
These are awesome! Could you consider: Nickelback, Gorrilaz, No Doubt, anyways thanks!