Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Requests 29: Burbur Ayam & Martabak Minis

by AriesFlare Posted 13th Jun 2016 at 10:44 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 11:06 PM
AMAZING!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 12:13 AM
Ur foods Amazing as Always!!!! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 2:09 AM
You continue to stun me with amazing international cuisine Aries. It is indeed artistry what you do with these dishes. I appreciate so much all the hard work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 4:42 AM
These look GREAT!! You are so talented!! Thank you!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 5:29 PM
Thanks everyone.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 7:53 PM
FINALLY! INDONESIAN FOOD! Thank you, fellow Aries.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 8:31 AM
thankyou
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 4:54 AM
Amazing!! Thanks!
#10 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 4:51 PM
Thank you for expanding the custom food choices with Indonesian food in the list, one of the most delicious cuisines in the world. The correct name is Bubur Ayam, not Burbur Ayam. Bubur = rice porridge ; Ayam = Chicken. Martabak mini is trendy smaller cute form of traditional martabak (is like pancakes) with sweet topings while ordinary traditional martabak is deep fried with bigger and fuller form and filled with duck eggs, scallion, and meat

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
Thank you for expanding the custom food choices with Indonesian food in the list, one of the most delicious cuisines in the world. The correct name is Bubur Ayam, not Burbur Ayam. Bubur = rice porridge ; Ayam = Chicken. Martabak mini is trendy smaller cute form of traditional martabak (is like pancakes) with sweet topings while ordinary traditional martabak is deep fried with bigger and fuller form and filled with duck eggs, scallion, and meat

I just work with the details or little details I'm given. The person who requested this typed in Burbur instead of Bubur. lol
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
I just work with the details or little details I'm given. The person who requested this typed in Burbur instead of Bubur. lol

@AriesFlare I understand your reason, but actually the requestee who typed the title is wrong. It is supposedly Bubur, not Burbur. I'm Indonesian and Bubur Ayam is my daily food here. I don't mean to be rude but just gave a critic to improve the quality. I politely ask you to edit the title because the title is spelled wrong. Thank you.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 5:24 AM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 10:13 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST