Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Sims - shiny speedos - swimwear

by linkster123 Posted 27th Jun 2016 at 5:04 AM - Updated 27th Jun 2016 at 1:53 PM by linkster123

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 9:47 AM
Brilliant, thanks fpr creating and sharing. Could you create a pair of leather shorts with this??

My Male Sims thank you for giving them anatomy to be proud of :-)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 12:42 PM
These look great but you need to fix the colour tags. Currently they are ALL tagged as "red."

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starby
Brilliant, thanks fpr creating and sharing. Could you create a pair of leather shorts with this??

My Male Sims thank you for giving them anatomy to be proud of :-)

I tried making pants but they were just super shiny jeans that I didn't change the texture, didn't turn out too well.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
These look great but you need to fix the colour tags. Currently they are ALL tagged as "red."

Fixed the tagging and re-uploaded the file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 4:32 PM
Very sexy!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 9:47 AM
Very nice! Thank you! Will you have any female clothing like this?
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linkster123
I tried making pants but they were just super shiny jeans that I didn't change the texture, didn't turn out too well.

OK, that's a shame they didn't turn out well. thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 3:19 PM
So awesome! I love the texture. Have you considered making tops male and female or using the fabric for buy items like curtains or even walls?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
So awesome! I love the texture. Have you considered making tops male and female or using the fabric for buy items like curtains or even walls?

I've tried using other textures or pictures of fabric as a transparent overlay before but not from other game objects. The texture on these I simply took from the basegame speedos, removed the stripes, recolored them, then adjusted the specular map.

I do have some tops I've made for males but I hate the way EA handled morphing the meshes because a male mesh on a female body has a rather pointy chest. A female mesh on a male body looks very odd as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 3:56 AM
they look so great
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 2:20 PM
I love them, thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 10:57 PM
Ooooo! so shiny! Thanks for a great recolour!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 5:36 PM
Super!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 12:44 AM
thank you these are just what i needed ;-)