Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 5:48 AM
Default Credit For Images
So I'm trying to upload two posters and I need to give credit to the creators of the pictures I used. I would normally do this, but I used a generic google search to find them, and I can't find a solid source for the pictures. Any help would be great, I'm not really sure how to even find out who are the artists are. I have to find out who the creators are to upload my posters!
Screenshots

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 5:49 AM
You could try a reverse image search. Here is the google version link: https://images.google.com/imghp?hl=en&gws_rd=ssl
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 3:53 PM
Another reverse image search is TinEye .

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 12:25 AM
I've tried both of those, but neither can come up with a reliable source or an artist to credit

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 1:21 AM
Hmm, maybe you could mention that you couldn't find the author in the upload?

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BritannicStepanova
Hmm, maybe you could mention that you couldn't find the author in the upload?

unfortunately it's required to have a credited artist for the upload to be posted. I understand why it's a rule though, I just wish it wasn't so hard to find the artist.

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Instructor
#7 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 3:36 AM
I'm sorry, I wish I could help. Maybe they'll stumble upon them soon.

My Tumblr
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#8 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 5:30 PM
There are so many images that do not have the name of the artist listed. But if you can find the images again putting the images link is the same as thanking the artist.