Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lizard Tails For All

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 30th Jun 2016 at 10:24 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2016 at 8:23 AM by Camkitty

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 12:39 AM
So Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 4:32 AM
Been looking for something like this for so long! Nice job!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 3:59 PM
Absolutely fantastic. Will have some fun with this one for sure. Thank you for making and sharing this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 6:56 PM
Cool, now I can finally recreate all my favourite politicians.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 10:19 PM
Awsome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 8:07 AM
Thanks, this is a neat idea.
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 3:50 PM
COOL!
Site Helper
#9 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 3:58 PM
That drell skintone is apparently not available without an invitation to the blog, though

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
That drell skintone is apparently not available without an invitation to the blog, though

Yea, the link to the blog is just there as a way to credit the original source.
There's a link in the description below that one that leads to mediafire download where you should be able to get it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 12:58 AM
Thanks. Now I can have Argonian Sims!
Spice Pony
#12 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 7:19 PM
This is great. It's too bad there's no way to continue the ridge up the back. Still, this is a great update.

.هذا توقيعي
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd May 2017 at 3:25 PM
This is a really cool addition to the game, I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th May 2017 at 8:44 AM
Oh my gosh thank you so much!!! Not only have I been looking for a tail like this I have also been looking for a way to make a drell for my Mass Effect family. THANK YOU!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 7:24 AM
I was looking for these splendid accessories.
Thank you for producing it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 1:26 PM
Would it be possible for versions of these with feathers (like if you want to make a Raptor Sim).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 8:38 PM
great job. real talent
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 2:24 AM
Do you think you or anyone with your permission would be able to make a Sims 4 conversion of this tail?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mooncakemimz
Do you think you or anyone with your permission would be able to make a Sims 4 conversion of this tail?

Anyone who wants to convert it can absolutely do so, as long as credit is given where it's due.
I myself won't be making a Sims 4 version of this, since I don't have the game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 3:01 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2020 at 9:05 PM Last edited by Gaussman1 : 28th Jul 2020 at 6:58 PM. Reason: Update on play experience
Do you think you can make a variant that is a necklace accessory if possible? I have a mod installed that gives my sims gargoyle like wings, but its attached to the 'wrist accessory' which interferes with the tail because I'm trying to make half dragon sims. Plus the horns are on the ring accessory slot . I'd love to make this possible.

P.S Love the tail accessory, very well done.

Edit: I downloaded NRass and just found out it can let me put multiple accessories on my sims at once. So solved that problem , but I still think it be a good addition for those who don't have NRass installed though. If this gets the green light, take all the time you need, I got the patience. Hope things all goes well with you, stay safe and sanitized!
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Aug 2023 at 9:00 AM
Default lizard tails for all
i downloaded this mod and the tails don't show up under bracelets i need help