Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Community Spirit contest! - posted on 11th Apr 2017 at 6:33 PM
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 7244 times.
MakeNeedsStaticOn
staff: moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 3:07 PM
Default ANIM files can't be exported correctly.
Hi guys!

I wanted to export some ts2 animations, the bat animations. (like the sim changing into a bat) But I keep getting this error when I click 'export':

(The parent CRES was not found. This means, that SimPE is unable to build the Joint Hirarchy').

But when I import the txt in Milkshape, this is what it looks like (nothing bat alike

A.. head. I might either exporting the wrong animation 'file' or i'm accidentally exporting meshes, but I was actually wondering if there is a way in the sims 2 to export animations.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 5:03 PM
I think this is the sad reality about TS2 anims..You need to start from scratch, because you cannot just export them. It's been what..17 years now? and no one came up with a third party program that does just that. Sad I tell you. You must create new ones and import them. Import OK, export..no.
Yes, this is an old thread, but I am still sad about it.
If anyone knows anything...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 8:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
I think this is the sad reality about TS2 anims..You need to start from scratch, because you cannot just export them. It's been what..17 years now? and no one came up with a third party program that does just that. Sad I tell you. You must create new ones and import them. Import OK, export..no.
Yes, this is an old thread, but I am still sad about it.
If anyone knows anything...

There is something but you need Milkshape3D and as I've never succeeded in buying it, I could never try it ... One is called Animax and the other Animesh.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 9:30 PM
Seriously? I do have Ms3D...so we can export an anim...wait a sec. lol
Animesh is a plugin by Wes, and i do have it. nothing about animations files in the readme file.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 2:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
Seriously? I do have Ms3D...so we can export an anim...wait a sec. lol
Animesh is a plugin by Wes, and i do have it. nothing about animations files in the readme file.

Sorry, I really though it was and I even was really desperate not to be abble to get Milkshape ! Guess I don't need Milkshape anymore ...
But maybe someday, as there are custom sliders now ... *Ne perdons pas espoir !*

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!