Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 8:28 AM Last edited by mchl978 : 14th Aug 2016 at 12:00 AM.
Default Perfect Genetics Challenge [Natural Version]
One challenge that I have been wanting to do for The Sims 4 is the Perfect Genetics Challenge, but unfortunately the unnatural hair colours don't pass down to children and there aren't that many unnatural eye colours in the game. My name on the official forums is MicemSims.

My version of the challenge is to use the natural hair colours and eye colours, but the same rules still apply. The heir must have the same genetics as the founder/previous heir.

The Perfect Genetics Challenge was created by Gurra09 for The Sims 3 and has been converted for The Sims 4 before by GeekyPants but that version requires custom content to do the challenge.

The goal of this challenge is to reach 10 generations and you have completed the challenge once your Sim has given birth to the 10th generation heir who has the perfect genetics.

Creating Your Sim
⦁ Your Sim must be a young adult. They can be either male or female.
⦁ Your Sim must have the Hates Children trait.
a. You can either choose the remaining traits or..
b. Randomise the other traits for more unpredictability.
⦁ Your Sim may have any aspiration you choose.

Starting Out
⦁ Your founder may move into any lot no matter the cost but if you want more of a challenge you may start with either a starter home using the starter funds or starting legacy style by either..
a. Purchasing a 50x50 lot and purchasing the Knight of the Octagon Table.
b. Purchasing a 64x64 lot and purchasing two Points of Enmity and one Von-Windenburg's Trap if you have Get Together.
⦁ You can also start by playing the Extreme legacy starting point if you have Get Together..
1. Purchase a 64x64 lot, which will leave you with §8,000.
2. You cannot buy or build anything until you earn enough money to buy the Knight of the Octagon Table.
3. Once the Knight has been purchased the challenge can start as per usual.
4. The Knight must be purchased before the first set of bills arrive.
The two legacy starting styles, excluding the Extreme version, will leave you with the starting funds of §1,800.
⦁ Once you have moved your Sim into their new lot you may not use any more money cheats, so you should spend your money wisely. The higher the cost of the house, the higher the bills.
⦁ You may not use any cheats other than to reset your Sim or an object.
⦁ Mods and custom content are allowed but only if they do not give you an advantage over other players. Create-a-Sim custom content for example is fine. MC Command Center is also allowed if you want to use that mod to add story progression to your worlds.

Partners, Children and Heirs
Depending on how hard you want to make the challenge for yourself, your heir will have to inherit..
a. Their parent's hair and eye colour.
b. Their parent's hair, eye and skin colour.
Your Sim is free to marry any Sim and have as many children as you would like, but there are some rules:
1. Your Sim's partner may be created in Create-a-Sim by you, a Sim download from the Gallery or a game-generated townie.
2. Your Sim's partner cannot have any of the same genes as your founder and heirs! Skin tone is the exception if you are opting out of the version where your heir has to inherit their parent's hair, eye and skin colour.
⦁ You must randomise the children's traits, but your heir who has the perfect genetics must have the Hates Children trait.
⦁ Your Sim may adopt a baby or a child but they cannot become heir as they will not have the perfect genetics.
⦁ You cannot dye a Sim's hair or change their eye colour. They must be born in-game with the perfect genetics to become heir.
⦁ It's recommended you start trying for a baby as soon as possible because you won't know how many children it will take until you have a child born with the perfect genetics.

Edit: I want to bring to attention that several eye colours share the same tags which means children can inherit one of two eye colours from their respective parent if they have one of these eye colours. Here's a post detailing which eye colours share the same tags.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...omment_14785002

I hope you enjoy this version of the Perfect Genetics Challenge if you decide to play it. If you have any feedback or suggestions I'm open to new ideas!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 4:15 AM
This sounds interesting & pretty straightforward. I'm gonna do it!

This is Betty. She is creative, cheerful & is a baby hater. I chose her because she's one of my faves & has easily recognized genes.

This is Betty's starter hut.

Here is Mr. Knight. I have no idea what his purpose is, but he's going to watch over Betty's kitchen for now in his little custom made cubby.

Let the games begin!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 10:10 PM
Thanks for deciding to do this challenge, she's a beautiful Sim! I hope you enjoy playing it and if you have any ideas or feedback I'd love to hear them! And that's a great purpose for your knight! xD
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 8:59 PM
Default Anahi Alaniz
I created a BLUE sim for this challenge and allowed MCC Command Center to pair her up.

After only about an hour playing with my legacy family, I got the marriage notification that Anahi Alaniz had married Quincy Steele-Goth (a great great grandson of Alexander Goth).

Quincy Steele-Goth - black hair, brown eyes, Caucasian skin
Anahi Alaniz - blonde hair, blue eyes, blue skin

I stayed with my legacy family for quite some time waiting for the pregnancy notification before deciding that I should intervene.

Quincy and Anahi were nearing Adulthood so they got to work.

Soon they welcomed a daughter, Belin.
Belin Steele- Goth - BLONDE HAIR, brown eyes, Caucasian skin

Followed very quickly by triplet sons (no fertility help here), Crendi, Dolem, and Ennis.
Crendi Steele-Goth - black hair, brown eyes, Caucasian skin
Dolem Steele-Goth - BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, Caucasian skin
Ennis Steele-Goth - black hair, brown eyes, BLUE SKIN

Dolem is close to being perfect but we need to try again. Both parents are now adults, struggling to make ends meet and are generally unhappy I think.

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 11:16 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 14th Sep 2016 at 7:35 PM.
Default New Babies
The family has three more children now.

Fainn Steele- Goth - BLONDE HAIR, brown eyes, Causasian skin
Gobi Steele-Goth - BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, BLUE SKIN
Hamira Steele-Goth - BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, Caucasian skin

Quincy and Anahi got pregnant with Hamira just after Gobi was born. She was unnecessary though because GOBI IS PERFECT. 7 children, 1 heir

Quote: Originally posted by DitzyEkko
I created a BLUE sim for this challenge and allowed MCC Command Center to pair her up.

After only about an hour playing with my legacy family, I got the marriage notification that Anahi Alaniz had married Quincy Steele-Goth (a great great grandson of Alexander Goth).

Quincy Steele-Goth - black hair, brown eyes, Caucasian skin
Anahi Alaniz - blonde hair, blue eyes, blue skin

I stayed with my legacy family for quite some time waiting for the pregnancy notification before deciding that I should intervene.

Quincy and Anahi were nearing Adulthood so they got to work.

Soon they welcomed a daughter, Belin.
Belin Steele- Goth - BLONDE HAIR, brown eyes, Caucasian skin

Followed very quickly by triplet sons (no fertility help here), Crendi, Dolem, and Ennis.
Crendi Steele-Goth - black hair, brown eyes, Caucasian skin
Dolem Steele-Goth - BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, Caucasian skin
Ennis Steele-Goth - black hair, brown eyes, BLUE SKIN

Dolem is close to being perfect but we need to try again. Both parents are now adults, struggling to make ends meet and are generally unhappy I think.
Screenshots

Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DitzyEkko
The family has three more children now.

Fainn Steele- Goth - BLONDE HAIR, brown eyes, Causasian skin
Gobi Steele-Goth - BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, BLUE SKIN
Hamira Steele-Goth - unknown hair, unknown eyes, Caucasian skin

Quincy and Anahi got pregnant with Hamira just after Gobi was born. She was unnecessary though because GOBI IS PERFECT. 7 children, 1 heir

Oh wow, it was pretty difficult for you to get your first heir! It must be even harder when they're struggling to make ends meet.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Sep 2016 at 1:29 AM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 7th Oct 2016 at 7:42 PM.
Default Anahi Alaniz passes the torch
Soon after Hamira's birth, Quincy became one of two heirs to the Goth home and fortune. Because Quincy was a Goth heir through the female line, only his daughters could inherit. The 3 Steele-Goth daughters dropped the Steele surname and moved into the Goth family home with their distant cousin (and other heir) Marcelo Marshall-Goth. This did help ease the financial strain on the family. The 3 oldest boys kept the Steele name alone and Anahi's heir took her surname Alaniz. Quincy and Anahi have passed on and now Gobi has to try to keep his mother's traits & surname alive in another generation.

Update on all 7 children
1. Belin Goth is married to Philip Vincent (1 daughter)
2. Crendi Steele is married to Sandra Hauser (1 son, 1 daughter)
3. Dolem Steele is single.
4. Ennis Steele is single.
5. Fainn Goth is married to Alessandro Craft (1 daughter)
6. Gobi Alaniz is married to Claire Landgraab (2 sons, 4 daughters) I included a picture of Gobi and Claire
7. Hamira Goth is married to Brady Greshauser (1 son)

I chose Claire Landgraab (great great granddaughter of Malcolm Landgraab & Cassandra Goth) because she has physical traits that do not meet the criteria of their heir and I did the genetic merger thing to see their possible babies and they were pretty cute :lovestruc

Since all of the Steele-GOTH girls are now married, the only Goths I have left are Chastity Goth (Marcelo's daughter) and Corrine Goth (Belin's daughter). I might make a new rule that their 1st child be a Goth - male or female - thus allowing Fainn and Hamira to still ease the surnames threat of extinction.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 5:49 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 7th Oct 2016 at 7:41 PM. Reason: add kids
Default Gobi and Claire's children
Gobi and Claire's children
1. Ilar Alaniz (pale skin, black hair, brown eyes) married Rhonda Hauser (no children)
2. Julianne Alaniz (pale skin, BLONDE HAIR, brown eyes) married Serenity Ridlates (2 daughters - Carley & Lacey)
3. Kalycia Alaniz (pale skin, black hair, BLUE EYES) married Cohen Hagar (1 daughter - Lily)
4. Larisol Alaniz (pale skin, BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES) married Anan Huntington (1 daughter - Jenna)
5. Melliana Alaniz (BLUE SKIN, BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES) married Gonzalo Compton (4 children), relationship with Vaughn Hong (1 daughter)
6. Namir Alaniz (BLUE SKIN, BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES) married Yaritza Irpan (9 children)
Screenshots

Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 5:21 PM
Wow, I've loved this challenge for the Sims 3 for a long time (well, in my rather short life it's a long time!) and I'm so glad there's a Sims 4 version finally out!

Meet Audrey Masters:

She's Creative, a Perfectionist, and Hates Children. She's the one with our perfect genetics, and she's just moved into a small home in Willow Creek with her new husband Adam:

Adam is Creative, Family-Oriented and a Perfectionist.
Audrey plans to make her living as a freelance painter, and Adam as a writer. Thankfully, it's triple skills boost week, and so within about a week both of them have mastered their trades!
Eventually, Audrey falls pregnant - she's not too happy about it, but Adam is thrilled, and she resigns herself to caring for the child, and feels just a little bit pleased that her genetic line might carry on.
Three days pass, and our baby is born - a baby boy, whom they name Ben.
One birthday later and Audrey realises that her son has the exact same genes as her - same skin tone, same hair colour, same brown eyes!

The Masters begin to settle into a comfortable family life, and Audrey decides that she's never been happier.

So happy, in fact, that she and Adam get a little carried away, and the next morning Audrey's throwing up.
Surely it was the fish?
Enter Braidy, the unexpected second child!

I'm actually way, way ahead in my game (Ben's married with his first kid!) but I don't want to make this post horrifically long.
(I'm so sorry that the images are so big: I can't figure out how to put them as spoilers!!)
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 5:43 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 25th Sep 2016 at 6:18 PM.
Default Pictures of the OTHER Children - The Non-Heirs
2nd gen - Fainn (Goth) Craft - 5th child of Quincy Steele-Goth & Anahi Alaniz - with her daughter Hadley Craft and her niece Pippa Vincent.
3rd gen - Hadley Craft - only child of the late Alessandro Craft and his wife Fainn (Goth) Craft
3rd gen - Pippa Vincent - only child of Philip Vincent and his wife Belin (Goth) Vincent

2nd gen - Belin (Goth) Vincent - 1st child of Quincy Steele-Goth & Anahi Alaniz - with her 1st child Corrine Goth.
3rd gen - Corrine Goth - only child of the late Rylan Hurt with Belin Goth

2nd gen triplets - Crendi, Dolem, and Ennis Steele - 2nd, 3rd, and 4th children of Quincy Steele-Goth & Anahi Alaniz - with Crendi's twins Ellison & Ellyn Steele.
3rd gen twins - Ellison & Ellyn Steele - only children of Crendi Steele and his wife the late Sandra Hauser

2nd gen - Hamira (Goth) Greshauser - 7th child of Quincy Steele-Goth & Anahi Alaniz - pregnant with her 1st child and her husband Brady Greshauser
2nd gen spouse - Brady Greshauser - only child of Braden Greshauser and his wife Alysha Pena

3rd gen sisters - Kalycia & Julianne Alaniz - 3rd and 2nd children of Gobi Alaniz & Claire Landgraab - as teenagers
Screenshots

Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 10:39 PM
DitzyEkko, I love your sims - they're all very pretty!
A lot has happened in my challenge -
Where I left off, Ben (our heir) just got a little brother Braidy.
Well, eventually he aged up into a teen, and quickly hit it off with a teenaged Elsa Bjergsen. Within a couple of days the pair are dating, and have exchanged promise rings too!
Braidy ages up too, and soon enough Ben is a young adult, ready to face the world, now with his beautiful girlfriend by his side! He moves in with Elsa and her older sister Sofia, but the day is marred by the passing of both of Elsa's parents - she's somewhat inconsolable. Determined to stay by her side and support her no matter what, Ben joins the Entertainer career in order to bring in some cash. Only then does Elsa tell him that she's pregnant! (I have a teen pregnancy mod installed.)

He's pretty overjoyed, because I forgot to give him the Hates Children trait - instead, he's a Goofball, Outgoing and Cheerful, and his aspiration is Joke Star. Elsa joins the Tech Guru career, as she is a Genius, a Geek, and Curious (a custom trait I installed). Only a day after Ben moving in and her parents' passing, Elsa gives birth to her first child - a baby girl, Cora. She ages up to be a Genius, with the Whiz Kid trait, but also not an heir.

Sofia gets married and moves out, and just in time as well, because a mere 3 days after Cora's birth, Elsa's pregnant again! Ben's getting on well in his career, and he's thrilled to have another addition to the expanding family.

Next up is Charlotta, who despite aging up to be extremely cute, is also not an heir in the slightest. She gets the Artistic Prodigy aspiration, which she completes within 4 days of becoming a child, due to being ill for the first two days of school. She's now level 6 in adult Violin, and only halfway through childhood. She has the Curious trait.

Mum and Dad really want an heir, and so they try for another baby - during the pregnancy, Cora also completes her aspiration, and the girls meet their cousins - Sofia's three kids, Margareta, Maja and Mathias.
Finally, little Connor is born - still not an heir, he is given the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration and Loves the Outdoors trait.
By this point, Cora's only got one day before aging up into a teen, and Elsa has just discovered she's pregnant yet again, with her fourth child this time - fingers crossed for an heir!

Cora: Black hair, Dark brown eyes
Charlotta: Blonde hair, Hazel eyes
Connor: Mid-brown hair, Blue eyes
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 7:15 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 5th Nov 2016 at 3:01 PM.
Default Namir Alaniz
Gobi and Claire's two youngest children Melliana and Namir both had perfect genetics.

I had the perfect spouse picked out for Namir so I let him be the official heir with Melliana as a back-up. Yaritza Irpan has light skin, green eyes, and bright red hair. I thought it would be nice to see that in some of the kids! Little did I know that I would see it in the 1st FIVE children! They ended up with NINE kids total. Their 7th child, Uvana, was born with BLUE SKIN just like 5 of her older siblings but I didn't know at her birth that she would be PERFECT. Yaritza got pregnant again and had a light skinned daughter Vaya. With Uvana and Vaya still infants, I had Yaritza get pregnant again. Pregnant with #9, Uvana grew up and had the PERFECT GENETICS. Out of 9 children - 6 had BLUE SKIN, 4 had BLONDE HAIR, and only 1 had BLUE EYES (luckily she also had the other traits).

#1 Olissa (BLUE SKIN, red hair, brown eyes) married Jamel Troyer - 1 son (Chance)
#2 Persis (light skin, red hair, brown eyes) married Burris Kern - 1 son (Cedric)
#3 Quincy (BLUE SKIN, red hair, brown eyes) married Aisha Ragsdale - 2 children (Benjamin & Kristyn)
#4 Rylie (BLUE SKIN, red hair, brown eyes) married Rylan Ridlates - 1 daughter (Scarlet)
#5 Sorian (BLUE SKIN, red hair, brown eyes) married Kenzie Copeland - 1 son (Copper)
#6 Tenzo (BLUE SKIN, BLONDE HAIR, brown eyes) married Rainn Almeida - 3 children (Tina, twins McKenna & McKay)
#7 Uvana (BLUE SKIN, BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES) - PERFECT GENETICS married Arthur Caliente - 6 children
#8 Vaya (light skin, BLONDE HAIR, brown eyes) married Howard Thibodeaux - 1 son (Javon), married 2ndly Tucker Huntington
#9 Waison (light skin, BLONDE HAIR, brown eyes) married Jade Marshall - 1 son (Taylor), fling with Asha Goth - 1 child, fling with Itzel Tolman - 1 child

Melliana married Gonzalo Compton (light skin, brown hair, brown eyes) and they had three sons before divorcing. She then had an illegitimate child with Vaughn Hong (light skin, black hair, brown eyes) before reuniting with her ex-husband and having a final child together.

#1 Gobi Compton (BLUE SKIN, BLONDE HAIR, brown eyes) married Andie Lothario (4th great granddaughter of Don Lothario) - 1 son (Erich)
#2 Joel Compton (BLUE SKIN, brown hair, brown eyes) married Sonia Acevedo - 1 daughter (Morgan)
#3 Jove Compton (light skin, BLONDE HAIR, brown eyes) married Charity Lamb - no children
#4 Lilah Hong-Alaniz (BLUE SKIN, black hair, brown eyes) married Anan Huntington - 3 children (Tucker, twins William & Whitney)
#5 Abbi Compton (PERFECT GENETICS) married Adolfo Hong - 1 son (Bradley)

Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 11:19 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 11th Sep 2017 at 7:46 PM.
Default Uvana Alaniz
Uvana Alaniz, 7th child of Namir & Yaritza - 6 children

Uvana was orphaned just before she aged into a young adult. Her father Namir died of old age & her mother Yaritza died of extreme exhaustion (my bad) during a jog. Uvana very quickly married Arthur Caliente (only child of Michael & Justina and last of his surname). In Uvana's birthday picture, you can see her 1st cousin Abbi Compton (Aunt Melliana's heir eligible daughter). She and Arthur have an heir on their 3rd try. Unfortunately before they know that Zaine is their heir they become pregnant with twins that turn out to be triplets. They go very quickly from 3 kids to 6. Their children will be named based on their heir eligibility (just like in the 1st generation). All heir eligible children will be named Alaniz, while all other children will be named Caliente (securing that surname for another few generations at least hopefully).

Child#1 - Xavier Caliente (BLUE SKIN, black hair, BLUE EYES), fling with Jaclyn Romeo - 1 daughter (Caydence)
Child#2 - Yaritza Caliente (Caucasian skin, BLONDE HAIR, gray eyes) married Timmons Durant
Child#3 - Zaine Alaniz (BLUE SKIN, BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES) married Caroline Lilly - 5 children (twins Berry & Beatrix, twins Carol & Clare, heir Daizy)
Child#4 - Alpert Caliente (tan skin, black hair, brown eyes)
Child#5 - Anahi Caliente (tan skin, black hair, brown eyes)
Child#6 - Arthur Caliente, Jr (Caucasian skin, black hair, gray eyes)

Uvana's siblings
Olissa married Jamel Troyer - 1 son (Chance)
Persis married Burris Kern - 1 son (Cedric)
Quincy married Aisha Ragsdale - 2 children (Benjamin & Kristyn)
Rylie married Rylan Ridlates - 1 daughter (Scarlet)
Sorian married Kenzie Copeland - 1 son (Copper)
Tenzo married Rainn Almeida - 3 children (Tina, twins McKenna & McKay)
Vaya married Howard Thibodeaux - 1 son (Javon), married 2ndly Tucker Huntington
Waison married Jade Marshall - 1 son (Taylor), fling with Asha Goth - 1 child, fling with Itzel Tolman - 1 child

Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 4:04 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 6th Sep 2017 at 6:15 PM.
Default Zaine Alaniz
Zaine Alaniz, 3rd child of Arthur & Uvana - 5 children

Zaine was the only heir of his parents' six children. His mother searched high and low for a perfect wife for her favorite son and eventually found Caroline Lilly. Caroline has gorgeous dark skin, dark eyes, and dark hair.

Child#1 - Berry Alaniz (medium skin, brown eyes, black hair)
Child#2 - Beatrix Alaniz (medium skin, brown eyes, BLONDE HAIR)
Child#3 - Carol Alaniz (BLUE SKIN, brown eyes, BLONDE HAIR)
Child#4 - Clare Alaniz (medium skin, BLUE EYES, black hair)
Child#5 - Daizy Alaniz (PERFECT GENETICS)

Zaine's siblings
Xavier Caliente, married Jaclyn Romeo - 2 children (Caydence, Dalton), fling with Jenna Huntington - twins (Gordon & Gladys)
Yaritza Caliente, married Timmons Durant - 1 son (Roger)
Alpert Caliente, married Leilani Alaniz - 1 daughter (Juliana)
Anahi Caliente, MISSING
Arthur Caliente Jr, married Meredith Landgraab - 3 children (Arthur III, Maya, Amanda)

Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 10:58 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 21st Sep 2017 at 11:54 PM.
Default Daizy Alaniz
Daizy Alaniz, 5th child of Zaine & Caroline - 17 children (with 7 different men)

Daizy is the youngest child of her family and rounded the household out at 8 (including Grandma Uvana). She was also the only one of her siblings to not be born in a twin set. Her only brother Berry and her sister Carol died at the exact same time when they were all teenagers!
Daizy is mischievous and tends to be meaner than she is nice. This is proving difficult for long-term romantic relationships. She flirted a bit with her 1st cousin once removed Audley Alaniz-Goth (son of her great uncle Waison Alaniz & Asha Goth). They kept things pretty cool though as Audley was a newlywed. She then turned to her high school crush and 3rd cousin Tanner Mahoney (great grandson of Julianne Alaniz). Tanner moved into the Alaniz family home when Daizy discovered her pregnancy. They tried to form more of a friendship (something more than crush-type feelings) but once Elexa was born, it was clearly over. Tanner never proposed and it wasn't going to happen. He moved out and Daizy fell into Audley's arms for comfort. She found herself pregnant again but there was no working on the relationship. Audley was clear that he wouldn't leave his pregnant wife Eliza. Still determined to fulfill her family destiny, Daizy was dating again before Audley's baby was born. She gave birth to Fifi while on a date with widower Dr. Julian Thurman. Julian was hooked and soon, he took was expecting a child with Daizy. Julian and his teenage son, Blaine, moved into the Alaniz house quickly. Unlike the other men, Julian married her before their son, Gobi, was born. Blaine moved out and back to live with his Uncle Jacob (Julian's twin) and his cousins. After it became clear that Gobi was not the heir they desired, Daizy and Julian had another child. Hypatia was very clearly not their heir from birth. To make room for their growing family, Zaine & Caroline moved out with the oldest toddlers Elexa & Fifi.

5th child Iago was also not the heir, so Daizy became pregnant again. Julian is getting older and more tired so Daizy knows she may need to find another man soon. She may be already flirting with her new maid! Julian Jr & Kyoti were both born with Julian's skin tone. Daizy is 7 kids in and still no closer to an heir!

Julian left for a business trip just after Kyoti's birth and Daizy just couldn't help herself. She took her relationship with her former maid, Darion Prather, to the next level. By the time Julian returned home, Daizy couldn't hide her condition and, in turn, her infidelity. Julian quickly divorced her and took 3 of their children when he moved in with his oldest son Blaine. Daizy was left pregnant and alone with her 3rd child Gobi (who had chosen to stay with mom) and her youngest child Kyoti (who was still breastfeeding). Fortunately when Darion learned of the pregnancy, he was delighted and married Daizy on the spot.

Elexa and Fifi who had been living with Zaine & Caroline have both been put in the custody of their fathers, so grandma and grandpa move back in to help Daizy with her still growing brood. Daizy and Darion's 1st child has blue skin. Daizy waited to get pregnant again, hoping Lincoln was the heir she'd been waiting for. He was NOT! With the birth of #9 Michael, Daizy tied her great grandparents Namir & Yaritza for most children. But unlike her great grandparents, Daizy doesn't have an heir yet!!!!!!!!! Babies number 10 & 11 were also great let downs. The house is now at capacity. Grandma Caroline is nearing death but I think Darion and the boys will have to move out to allow Daizy to continue trying to produce an heir.

Daizy's 12th and probably final child is Periwinkle (fathered by 2nd cousin Robert Troyer). Just after Periwinkle's birth, Caroline died of old age. I did allow Daizy to try for baby with the only other eligible blue man (Brockman George) but for the rest time in her life, she did not conceive! Zaine is also gone now. Her very understanding husband, Darion, has now moved back in - resulting in #13 Quinlee.

I've moved teenage Gobi into his own household with all his blue siblings (Lincoln, Orion, Periwinkle, Quinlee). This way I can keep an eye on them and arrange marriages to help produce an heir (instead of allowing MC Command) I guess Daizy has to keep trying. I can't just give up. She is so close.

3 babies later, we have an HEIR!

Child#1 - Elexa Mahoney-Alaniz - medium skin, BLUE EYES, black hair
Child#2 - Fifi Alaniz-Goth - light skin, brown eyes, BLONDE HAIR
Child#3 - Gobi Thurman - BLUE SKIN, BLUE EYES, black hair
Child#4 - Hypatia Thurman - light skin, BLUE EYES, black hair
Child#5 - Iago Thurman - light skin, BLUE EYES, black hair
Child#6 - Julian Thurman, Jr - light skin, brown eyes, black hair
Child#7 - Kyoti Thurman - light skin, BLUE EYES, BLONDE HAIR
Child#8 - Lincoln Prather - BLUE SKIN, brown eyes, BLONDE HAIR
Child#9 - Michael Prather - medium skin, brown eyes, BLONDE HAIR
Child#10 - Namir Prather - medium skin, brown eyes, red hair
Child#11 - Orion Prather - BLUE SKIN, brown eyes, BLONDE HAIR
Child#12 - Periwinkle Troyer-Alaniz - BLUE SKIN, brown eyes, BLONDE HAIR
Child#13 - Quinlee Prather - BLUE SKIN, brown eyes, BLONDE HAIR
Child#14 - Rhyme George-Alaniz - BLUE SKIN, brown eyes, black hair
Child#15 - Story Thurman-Alaniz - dark blue skin, BLUE EYES, black hair
Child#16 - Talisa Alaniz - PERFECT GENETICS
Child#17 - Uvana Prather - BLUE SKIN, BLUE EYES, red hair

Daizy's siblings
Berry Alaniz - deceased
Beatrix Alaniz - married Nathan Guillory, 3 sons (Hugh, Luka, Ezra)
Carol Alaniz - deceased
Clare Alaniz - married Chase Tolman-Steffen, 3 daughters (Tabatha, Shauna, Janette)

Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 10:58 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 21st Sep 2017 at 11:39 PM.
Default Talisa Alaniz
Talisa Alaniz, 16th child of Daizy Alaniz - 0 children

Talisa was the only heir of her mother's 17 children. Talisa's mother Daizy was married twice producing 12 children and then had 5 out of wedlock with 5 different men. Talisa's father was Daizy's 2nd husband Darion Prather.

Child#1 -

Talisa's siblings
Lincoln Prather, teen
Michael Prather, teen
Namir Prather, teen
Orion Prather, teen
Quinlee Prather, child
Uvana Prather, toddler

Talisa's half-siblings
Elexa Mahoney-Alaniz, married Carlton Tolman - 1 child
Fifi Alaniz, married Clifford Caliente
Gobi Thurman, married Paisley Alaniz - 1 daughter (Marion)
Hypatia Thurman, married Arthur IV Caliente - 1 daughter (Jewel)
Iago Thurman, married Kelly Whitgraab
Julian Jr Thurman, married Micah Herron
Kyoti Thurman, teen
Periwinkle Troyer-Alaniz, teen
Rhyme George-Alaniz, child
Story Thurman-Alaniz, child

Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 2:21 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 4th Nov 2018 at 6:45 PM.
Default Maverick Mercado moves to Willow Creek
I had a blue family that was several generations in but I abandoned them to do other challenges and then DELETED that file.
So when I wanted to come back to the challenge, I had to start over.

Instead of BLUE - I now have RED challenge. Just like my blue challenge, I moved Maverick in and waited for MCCommand to marry him off. When I got the notification of his marriage to Cassandra Goth, I started playing their family.

Maverick Mercado, founder - married Cassandra Goth (oldest child of Mortimer & Bella) - 15 children

Child #1 - Mortimer Mercado (light skin, brown eyes, RED HAIR) - married Melissa Scott (dau of Travis Scott & Liberty Lee) - 2 children (Halle Van, Gerald)
Child #2 - Jonah Mercado (light skin, RED EYES, RED HAIR) - married Kyla Lothario (dau of Don Lothario & Ella Triplett) - 2 children (Lucas, Denise)
Child #3 - Odin Mercado (RED SKIN, RED EYES, black hair) - married 3 times - 2 daughters (Shantel, Donna), 2 adopted daughters (Esmeralda Christensen, Elvira)
Child #4 - Bella Mercado (RED SKIN, brown eyes, RED HAIR) - married Roger Scott (son of Travis Scott & Liberty Lee) - 2 children (Brett, Tammy)
Child #5 - Adan Mercado (RED SKIN, RED EYES, black hair) - married Jayda Garvey - 2 children (Emmett, Madalyn)
Child #6 - Cordelia Mercado (RED SKIN, RED EYES, black hair) - married Peyton Triplett - 3 children (triplets Jo, Jill, & Jeff Triplett)
Child #7 - Gunther Mercado (RED SKIN, RED EYES, black hair) - married Selina Salas - 2 sons (Joel, Jarod)
Child #8 - Viola Mercado (light skin, brown eyes, black hair) - married Gunner Huntington - 2 children (illeg Phillip Mercado, Courtney Huntington)
Child #9 - Juliet Mercado (RED SKIN, brown eyes, RED HAIR) - divorced Raymond Ruff - 2 children (Kinley Patrick, Brendon Ruff)
Child #10 - Clementine Mercado (RED SKIN, RED EYES, black hair) - married Bernard Richmond - 2 daughters (Annabel, Alexandria Richmond)
Child #11 - Arabella Mercado (RED SKIN, brown eyes, black hair) - married Klay Kalani - 2 daughters (Daniela, Christie)
Child #12 - Mariah Mercado (light skin, RED EYES, RED HAIR) - married Tomas Frye - 2 children (illeg Steven Mercado, Brenna Frye)
Child #13 - Marina Mercado (light skin, RED EYES, RED HAIR) - married Eric Zest - 4 children (twins Karly & Kelly, Melody, Tyson Zest)
Child #14 - Xavier Mercado (RED SKIN, RED EYES, RED HAIR) - married Brandy Jacob - 4 children (Beau, Skip, Abigail, Xander, illeg Elvira Mercado)
Child #15 - Levi Mercado (RED SKIN, RED EYES, black hair) - married Vivienne Parr - 2 children (Lindsay, Jedidiah)

It took an astounding FOURTEEN children to get their heir but since they were so close to elderhood, I had them try for baby before little Xavier aged into a toddler. Maverick & Cassandra ended up with 15 kids total. By the time Levi was born, they already had grandchildren. Maverick made it halfway through his career before his death at the age of 76. He is survived by his wife Cassandra, all their children, and 9 grandchildren with two more on the way. Cassandra has completed her aspiration (Musical Muse?) and is now working on the writing one which is more aligned with her profession. She has published several books and 1 song. The family, once destitute and using neighborhood flower beds as a source of income, is now very financially sound. The Mercado family estate has $100k+ in the bank and owns a well decorated 4 bedroom/5 bath home. Of the 7 children who have married and had children - only 1 has produced a red-skinned child. I think its Gunther's son, Joel who is still an infant.

Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 4:16 AM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 4th Nov 2018 at 7:11 PM.
Default 2nd generation Xavier Mercado
Xavier Mercado (14th child of Maverick & Cassandra) - married Brandy Jacob - 4 kids - 1 illeg

Xavier's father died (and he became head of household) when he was just a child. His widowed mother Cassandra was left with 4 children still at home (twins Mariah & Marina, Xavier, and Levi). Xavier has a romantic aspiration but so far has not had the good fortune to go on a date or even form a crush on any girls from his school. Basically I've been too busy micromanaging the family. Cassandra is an elder now and only halfway through her career and I'm trying hard to fulfill whims of all the family members still living at home. Cassandra even took her 7 unmarried children on vacation to Granite Falls because Marina needed to collect and identify plants that could only be found there. The twins celebrated their young adult birthday in their rental cabin in Granite Falls. Cassandra is close to death and soon Xavier and his younger brother will be the only people living in their big house. There have never been that few people living in that house ever. Maverick and Cassandra built it when they already had 2 or 3 kids. Hopefully soon Xavier can start focusing more on finding love (or lust even).

Well as I was finally trying to help Xavier achieve his date wants, Cassandra unexpectedly died. I feel terrible for not paying attention to her just before but she did just have a vacation with most of her younger children. She is survived by her 15 children, 15 grandchildren, 1 great grandson, her brother Alexander and his family.

As Cassandra died, Xavier was on his 1st date with teenage friend Brandy Jacob (adopted daughter of Beau Broke & Lizette Bullock). They became pregnant that night and so a wedding was planned. Xavier and Brandy are now married and expecting their 1st child. Levi is still a teenager and lives in the family home with them for now.

Xavier and Brandy have 4 children with the 4th having perfect genetics! YAY!!!! All his siblings are married now except two of the youngest, Mariah & Levi.

Xavier is now an adult with Brandy close behind. All the kids are in school now so Brandy has taken a job in the Astronaut field. This will free Xavier up to date more easily and continue with his LTW.

Xavier and Brandy have now raised all their children to adulthood. For a short time, Xavier was dating outside of his marriage and produced a daughter with perfect genetics. His brother Odin married his mistress and was raising the little girl as his own. Xavier's older siblings have grown old and begun dying off.

Xavier and Brandy's youngest child and heir, Xander, has just married and their daughter has given them their 1st grandchild.

1st child - Beau Mercado (light skin, brown eyes, RED HAIR) - adult
2nd child - Skip Mercado (light skin, RED EYES, black hair) - married Shelly Kim-Lewis (dau of Dennis Kim-Lewis & Dylan Broke)
3rd child - Abigail Mercado (RED SKIN, brown eyes, RED HAIR) - married Santiago Petty - 1 daughter (Abbey Petty)
4th child - Xander Mercado (RED SKIN, RED EYES, RED HAIR) - married Nyla Landgraab (dau of Paxton Landgraab & Kendra Kalani)
illeg child - Elvira Mercado (RED SKIN, RED EYES, RED HAIR) - child

Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 7:10 PM
Default 3rd generation, Xander Mercado
Xander Mercado (4th child of Xavier Mercado & Brandy Jacob) - married Nyla Landgraab - 0 children
Screenshots