Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

K All Wood Doors - 7x7 Doors - sets 1 to 7

by Blackgryffin Posted 21st Jul 2016 at 1:15 AM - Updated 24th Jul 2016 at 1:30 AM by Blackgryffin

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 2:36 AM
You always have such great ideas and build items. These will be perfect for my farm houses and sheds. Thank you for all of your efforts.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 9:21 AM
Love all your doors! Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 7:50 PM
Very nice doors - I especially like the artistic-looking ones, which could be art nouveau or also mid-century bohemian style, lovely!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 10:18 PM
Really interesting textures, as always. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 12:38 AM
Thanks for these all wood doors for all of us to enjoy!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 12:02 AM
They are beautiful! Very talented work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 12:02 AM
They are beautiful! Very talented work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 9:27 PM
Thanks to all for your comments. I'm glad you enjoy these

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 1:03 AM
Thanks, Blackgryffin! These are so awesome. This has been a much overlooked area in CC creation. I was getting so sick of using all the blocky Victorian style doors from EA
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 5:00 PM
Absolutely stunning! Thanks a bunch!

~*~Jekka~*~
Under Educated, Over Caffeinated
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 5:28 PM
astonishing!! thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 10:11 PM
These are amazing and so unique! This was just the creativity I needed to get me inspired to play this game again! Thanks! Seriously great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st May 2017 at 1:15 PM
I have used these doors in so many of my homes I had to come back and thank you properly. These are so nice - I love all of them.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:31 PM
Thanks a lot to everyone for your comments Comments are everything : they warm, they help and are a guide for any custom content creator But everything goes to an end one day or another. Graphic stuff is a big part of my life, both professional and free time. I own many textures and I always try to find new "free to use" textures to apply to custom content. Most of times, they are mix of different ones I work and re-work to get different results.

But these days, MTS staff decided that global credits to texture websites and/or creators are not enough. Now, I have to give a link for EACH part of any rendering, meaning each texture I use/re-use ... Meaning 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 different links for each object ... Meaning a long time to research these links. Meaning craziness

So, I won't upload original contents on MTS. Rendering something else than Maxis plastic or making different renderings ( not only recolors ) has no longer its place here. It is sad but it is fact and reality.

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 2:44 AM
I love these doors! Thank you for the work you put into them!