Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Cranfield

by Karen Lorraine Posted 24th Jul 2016 at 8:21 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2016 at 8:49 AM by Karen Lorraine

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 9:06 PM
amazing, my sims would love that house
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 9:07 PM
Thank you, have fun with it

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 2:50 AM
This is so cute, thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 6:53 AM
It's really a warm, welcoming home. This lot is really lovable. Thank you so much for sharing!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 8:44 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind comments, I hope you enjoy playing with it, I had fun creating it!

I forgot to upload the extra CC that didn't package with the house, so if you want it please redownload the house.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 9:43 AM
You uploaded this with perfect timing - I just created a couple for a vineyard business with no lot in mind to put them in. This looks like a great potential vineyard, with some lot expansion of course. Thank you.

Also just wondering, how did you achieve the pond colour? The water is ordinary Maxis blue in my game.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 10:20 PM
Your old houses are always lovely. I adore the lounge area, and the landscaping is gorgeous!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
Also just wondering, how did you achieve the pond colour? The water is ordinary Maxis blue in my game.

@Bubblebeam I have this mod installed http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=241878

Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 7:57 AM
Awesome, got it, thanks.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 8:09 PM
So cute and cosy Karen, love it!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 1:48 AM
Very beautiful house with so many beautiful details.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 10:42 PM
Thank you ladies

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th May 2017 at 8:41 PM
Thank you