Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 K Bedframes - New Kid in Town - sets 1 & 2

by Blackgryffin Posted 30th Jul 2016 at 2:21 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2018 at 12:12 AM by Blackgryffin : Update for Cats&Dogs

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 5:53 PM
First, let me say I have the mod for NO monsters under the bed; but, I have to wonder if this bed even works with monsters? lol Do they hide in the drawers? I just wonder lol but don't really care ;-) Thank you btw....this bed actually has a bit of class.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 3:50 PM
Thank you for sharing
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Skanning
First, let me say I have the mod for NO monsters under the bed; but, I have to wonder if this bed even works with monsters? lol Do they hide in the drawers? I just wonder lol but don't really care ;-) Thank you btw....this bed actually has a bit of class.

Yes, they come out of the drawers and ask what's that mess
It works perfectly with the Monster under the bed function since it is something specific to children. But it will only work on single bed ( so it's specific to children with single bed )

Glad you like the bed

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 3:16 AM
Are the specs the same as the similar maxis bed (i.e. a horrible night's sleep for the poor kids who must have rich parents to afford the one comfortable bed)?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by D'yani
Are the specs the same as the similar maxis bed (i.e. a horrible night's sleep for the poor kids who must have rich parents to afford the one comfortable bed)?

Loooool such a question ! Interesting and so at first, you should know bedframes don't give comfort by themselves. Only matresses ( and complete beds of course ) have specs of comfort So, you are lucky since the matress i did for this bedframe are a 10 ( the maximum ) of comfort You are right, every kid should get comfort and care without the question of money. We are numerous to wait for this golden age on Earth I think you.ll find here and there on the web many single and double matress with a 10 of comfort. Happy you I hope so ! Have fun.

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 7:36 AM
So nice, thank you!