Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lime Sherbet! (Sherbet Collection Pt. 2) w/ Simlish & English Buckets

by InLovewithRed Posted 9th Aug 2016 at 10:49 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2016 at 8:19 PM by InLovewithRed

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 11:50 PM Last edited by InLovewithRed : 12th Aug 2016 at 8:22 PM.
ATTN: I tested this in-game multiple times and had no issues with it, but suddenly I seem to be having a problem with the spoon in this upload. As in, it says there's an error when my sim is eating it. I switched it back to a fork in my own game and had no problems with it. I believe this to be just my own computer's error but if you are having problems with it, LET ME KNOW. I will upload the fork version in a heartbeat if anyone has an issue with it. Thank you!

EDIT 8/12/16: I have uploaded a new fork version due to some complaints. If you have not have problems with the spoon version, that's great. But I have received enough feedback that I have uploaded a fork version. I apologize for any inconvenience. (Spoons are overrated anyways :P)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 10:52 AM
I'm currently testing my own ice creams and will give yours a try today. I like your sherberts very much.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 2:47 PM
I like the look of your sherbets! :-) Thank you for sharing them! Will you be making any more?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
I like the look of your sherbets! :-) Thank you for sharing them! Will you be making any more?

Oh thank you so much And yes!! I am working on a raspberry sherbet right now and then after that, we'll see
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I'm currently testing my own ice creams and will give yours a try today. I like your sherberts very much.

I appreciate that
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 5:10 PM
I had a look at your lime sherbet in game today (sorry took a bit longer than intended) - it's working fine for me with the spoon. No problems, no errors. Pic attached. I've been making (and testing) ice creams too and I think I'll follow your lead and add spoon use to mine too. Don't worry mine won't compete. I'm making flavours I like, like black cherry and chocolate and orange. Both your sherbets look lovely in game and will make a nice sorbet collection for my ice cream parlour. Looking forward to seeing more.
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I had a look at your lime sherbet in game today (sorry took a bit longer than intended) - it's working fine for me with the spoon. No problems, no errors. Pic attached. I've been making (and testing) ice creams too and I think I'll follow your lead and add spoon use to mine too. Don't worry mine won't compete. I'm making flavours I like, like black cherry and chocolate and orange. Both your sherbets look lovely in game and will make a nice sorbet collection for my ice cream parlour. Looking forward to seeing more.

Oh awesome! I'm so glad! Thank you for taking the time to check, that means a lot. I had a feeling it was just my computer so I'm super glad it's working And I look forward to your ice cream flavors as well!! 32 Below (my ice cream shop) is always looking for new flavors
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#9 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 4:18 PM
Hi @InLovewithRed - unfortunately, the issue of the error does seem to be a thing. I had my black cherry ice cream tested over in Creator Feedback and it did throw an error. You might want to have a look here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...d=1#post5069425
It seems to be to do with animations pulled by the spoon. There must be something we're missing in the settings.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by InLovewithRed
Oh thank you so much And yes!! I am working on a raspberry sherbet right now and then after that, we'll see

Yay! A lemon sherbet would be cool too. I'm looking forward to combining your sherbets and Maxon's ice creams to make an ice cream parlour for my game! :-)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 11:35 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 7:14 AM
Lovely addition to my game, thanks for creating and sharing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 5:36 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 5:15 AM
Thanks!