Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 7:48 PM Last edited by starbone246 : 14th Aug 2016 at 5:32 PM.
Default Humane Society Challenge
Hi guys!!!

So I have an idea for a new challenge but I'm not sure if anyone has the same idea so I apologize in advance if I am "copying" anyone. The challenge is based on the sims 3 Pets expansion, you'll need it to play this challenge. The main goal is to work your up to a fancy living situation with a 60 by 60 plot of land and have had 10 generations of pets.

Rules-
1. no money cheats
2. start with one sim
3. No jobs (money is earned by harvesting, painting, crafting, etc.)
4. Don't let any pets die (unless they pass because of old age)
5. You are allowed to gain money from marriage but that should not be your reason to marry
6. Kids are a great way to help around the humane society but you cannot get them job
7. You live at the society so I advice you build a large house for yourself and the animals
8. To achieve 10 generations of pets you can pass down the humane society to children

CAS-
You'll start with one sim which can be male or female, but they must be a young adult. I suggest clothes that are not too posh because you must remember you are starting from the bottom and working your way up to the top. Your sim must have the traits neurotic and animal lover, the rest of the traits can be chosen by you. I suggest traits which will help you gain money. As well as a sim you will have 7 pets (if you have mods which allow you to have more than 8 sims in a household i encourage you to have more pets). You can have all dog, all cats, or a combination of both, all pet must have at least one bad trait such as aggressive, noisy, destructive, etc. The rest of the traits may be choosen by you.

Backstory-
You have have had a bad upbringing which has caused you to have the trait neurotic. You found that pets have kept you calm in your teen years, as you grew older you moved away and adopted a few pets to help you get through everyday activites. A few pets lead to too many, before you knew it you opened a humane society to show your love of pets. But soon you realized you didn't have time for a second job, you quickly learned you had to find another way to care for the pets. This is where I leave you, your goal is to care for your pets and work your way to being rich and have 10 generations of pets. When you build your house all the dogs must be separated unless a puppy has just been born it may stay in with its mother. The pets get 4 hours out of their rooms to socialize but then they must go back to their rooms. I understand that You will have 7 or more pets so it'll be hard to make 10 gens but I'm pretty open with the ways you want to achieve this.

Side Challenges-
-Every time a pet gets pregnant your sim must get pregnant/get someone pregnant, (If you get someone pregnant you must take the child into your home).
- Have ten 10 gens of cats and dogs in one household

Suggested mods-
Nraas mover- http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Mover
Nraas portraitpanel- http://nraas.wikispaces.com/PortraitPanel
These two mods go together so you are able to have more than 8 sims in a household. I strongly suggest you get them so you are able to marry and have kids whilst having 7 or more pets.
I am open to mod suggestions that will help in this challenge.

That's all I have for now but expect updates in the future, once again I am open to suggestions.